Things that just downright baffle you?

I love chicken and it's one place I have never been so perhaps I should retract my comment
South London has chicken shops all over the place but KFC hot wings are good in the way that Lager is good in a pub. There are much better pints but you can't trust the consistency in a new place and that.

I've heard it said that e's are good
They're alright in the right setting, so for instance at a dance event. Also you can't use them regularly, I'd say twice a year is about right. They soak all of your serotonin and release it in one big love fest for a few hours. But you can't do that regularly or you'll be in trouble.

They're alright in the right setting, so for instance at a dance event. Also you can't use them regularly, I'd say twice a year is about right. They soak all of your serotonin and release it in one big love fest for a few hours. But you can't do that regularly or you'll be in trouble.
I've never really felt the need for more than a few drinks 🤷🏻‍♀️

I've never really felt the need for more than a few drinks 🤷🏻‍♀️
There is a lot of fun that can be had if you're intelligent about it, for sure.

I must admit though a few drinks is great for me. Saying that sometimes I'll go out and not even drink, especially if we're at the pool club or I'm playing a gig.

People who take their dogs to the pub /restaurant. Why?

Ppl who like American football when they're from england.

Ppl who put their Christmas trees up in November.

Anymore?
The obsession with celebrity and fame.
Irrational beliefs.
How people can enjoy listening to gangster rap or the modern “R&B” type stuff.
Liquorice.

People who get McDonalds or Starbucks delivered at home.
Always amazes me when I'm out 7-8am and see Deliveroo and Just Eat riders whizzing about. Assume it's McDonalds and the like. Maybe some of it's people coming off shift having their 'tea', because I always think the middle of the Venn diagram between 'people who get McDonalds delivered for breakfast' and 'people who are likely to be awake at 7:30am' is pretty small.

Back