Things that just downright baffle you?

They're all addicted to caffeine but try telling any of them that it's an addiction and they go on hysterically. But it simply is. That's where there isn't a tea shop revolution. That's why Red bull has done so well over the years, it's an addiction.
I don’t get it cos caffeine does nowt for me. Unless it’s on the c2c and it’s 2 litres of high caffeine carb drink like.
I can drink as much coffee as I like, make it as strong as a like and nothing. It’s just a drink like any other.

It’s true. I love coffee, definitely addictive stuff and sometimes feel desperate for one when out.

However, the first cup on a morning instantly brings my morning pap to the runway, ready for take off, so it’s useful stuff.
I was in a right mood during the power cut yesterday morning. Proper need the first cup to ping awake. Addiction aye

People who wear band t shirts, having never listened to a song from the band
One of the hipster bar staff in my local was wearing a weird tshirt that looked like Ian Duncan Smith merged with a turtle, I asked about it and it was for the Beautiful South, whom I can't stand and the barman confessed he didn't know who they were 🤷🏻‍♀️🤔

One of the hipster bar staff in my local was wearing a weird tshirt that looked like Ian Duncan Smith merged with a turtle, I asked about it and it was for the Beautiful South, whom I can't stand and the barman confessed he didn't know who they were 🤷🏻‍♀️🤔

Maybe he was a fan of Ian Duncan Smith?

Back