Things that just downright baffle you?

A former workmate of mine had to go to work in Texas for week or so. She was staying at someone’s house and they got invited to dinner by the people next door. They went by car

I've stopped in hotels in the US where it was impossible to walk anywhere as there were no footpaths (sidewalks) along the road. You had to drive or get a taxi to a restaurant on the plot next door. No pedestrian crossings either so to cross the multi-lane highway you would have to drive a couple of miles to get there.

People who claim they don't like black pudding
South London has chicken shops all over the place but KFC hot wings are good in the way that Lager is good in a pub. There are much better pints but you can't trust the consistency in a new place and that.
If you're from South London, you know that Morleys is the elite place for fried chicken
The chip and vinegar thing

most people love some vinegar on their chips. But no one, perverts aside, put vinegar on fries. We just don’t. We’ve never even considered that fact, or why (it’s something to do with vinegar/surface area quotients according to my research), instinctively we just don’t.

it’s mad
I do

Last edited:

Back