Things that irritate you more than they should

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Cockney Mackem, Mar 4, 2018.

1. brir

brir Winger

Being told "your call is important to us" when it evidently isn't OTHERWISE WE WOULDN'T BE ON HOLD FOR 20 BASTARD MINUTES

And, people who use capital letters....

addicted_to_safc, yyy, Arkle and 3 others like this.
  2. mickb2112

mickb2112 Winger

She binned you off didn`t she;)

yyy likes this.
  3. BigPete

BigPete Winger

I'm not fat and if I was wouldn't complain haha

rubberface likes this.
  4. When people think the printer is a place to stand and chat rather than a device to print documents. Since the water cooler doesn't have a scan facility, how about you fuck off out of the way?

muggboots and Bishop Boy like this.
  5. Tex

Tex Striker

You should start a thread for these kind of complaints. Maybe you could come up with a bit of hyperbole for the thread title and name it ‘Office-based things that make you want to die’ or something like that? Could catch on.

Cockney Mackem and Bishop Boy like this.
  6. It would only get ruined and and parsnipped due to Mawky Brockett's latest login

7. ned_werby

ned_werby Striker

@Mary Hinge being congenitally incapable of typing the word 'fucking'. The melt.

PallionPeasant likes this.
  8. Mary Hinge

Mary Hinge Striker

Fookin profanity's not big or clever and shows a Fookin poor command of the English language.....

9. TopCat

TopCat Striker

All Call Centres
    Drivers who leave massive gaps between them and the car in front when in queueing traffic
    Middle Lane drivers

Bishop Boy likes this.
  10. Bishop Boy

Bishop Boy Striker

Don't get me started on the repeated messages of how you can do everything easier online, after you only called them, as the website said, sorry you can't do that online, please contact us on 0000000 etc.

Bastids.

11. S.S.R..

S.S.R.. Midfield

Formerly obese people preaching about weight loss because they've managed to get a size normal folk manage to maintain all their life.

On a similar note, reformed alcoholics shitting on something everyone else manages to do in moderation just because they can't. Impressed to see Frank Skinner telling his mate Adrian Chiles that he didn't have a problem and should enjoy his beer.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
    Bishop Boy likes this.
  12. yyy

yyy Striker

Directions on DIY kit with either no explanation or in Cheesy Chinglish.

TopCat and Bishop Boy like this.
  13. mickb2112

mickb2112 Winger

And at traffic lights when they dither about, taking ages to pull away and when they do, they make it through just as the lights change to red, leaving you seething waiting for the lights to turn green again :evil:

ISOE II, S.S.R.. and TopCat like this.
  14. Ashley In!!

Ashley In!! Winger

People who don't put full stops at the end of their sentences

Hypocrites

15. Scimmy

Scimmy Striker

People who don't pay my beautiful old car the respect it deserves.

When I drive around SR6 in my MGB GT I expect folks to gawp at it. S'not happening you baarstaards!!

Fecking peasants!! ;):lol::lol::lol:

16. Bishop Boy

Bishop Boy Striker

Maybe they can’t see it for all the smoke it belches out?

Scimmy likes this.
  17. lenshack

lenshack Winger

Impatient bad tempered drivers behind me at traffic lights who start pipping their horns because I don’t take off like Lewis Hamilton at the first sight of green.
    Calm down fellas, we’re not all on a suicide mission.
    Remember, better late than never

Common as cowshit.

Get yersel a real classic from the 40s or 50s.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
  18. Snugster

Snugster Winger

Dom Littlewood

19. mickb2112

mickb2112 Winger

Just as well that I don`t do that either, that`s just as bad as a ditherer:D

20. When you bite your fingernail and it keeps on tearing down the side of the nail till it ends up too small to get out but big enough to hurt for the next week.