Discussion in 'SMB' started by Cockney Mackem, Mar 4, 2018.
People who watch the SD channel when the HD is available
Fucking right this like.
Fat people who bang on about their diets all the time on how they have had all this healthy stuff and few sins but still can't lose weight...
Well cut out the sins, don't eat a wheelbarrows worth of salads and actually exercise you fat fucks!
That's just aimed towards the ones who constantly complain about it though.
Mostly I agree, but BBC Breakfast you end up with London news rather than local every half hour.
That would mean missing the lovely Abbie Dewhurst.
When i'm in a bar or Restaurant. If i'm sitting near the walkway, the fecking waiting staff bumping my chair. Also if the floor is bouncy and the staff and customers walk past and it bounces me about. This mainly happens because the missus gets the good seat against the wall, so muggins has to sit in the aisle seat.
a few from this morning:
- when you join the back of a long queue, and by the time you get to the front, there is no one behind you.
- when its cold outside, i wrap up nicely when walking outside, then the second i step into a shop i'm sweating buckets
- that dicksons on the high street doesn't have a sitty-in bit so i have to eat my savoury dip on the street like a meff
- people, and i use the term lightly, drinking in Yates and the likes and smoking rollies outside at 11am on a tuesday
- when i want to time myself to see how long it takes to walk between 2 places, make a solid mental note of the time when i leave, then totally forget about checking the time when i arrive, only remembering my half arsed, ongoing but utterly pointless experiment about 3 hours later
- wasting a very rare day off posting on the SMB
Standing behind lasses in a supermarket and when the cashier tells them how much their bill is, it’s like a total surprise that they need to pay.
They then spend the next few minutes searching for their purse in their bag and getting their cards out.
Why can’t they be like blokes and be ready.
Does my fucking napper in
Probably seb like
Just check out their arse while you wait.
football pundits such as Gary neville chucking in the words 'in terms of' about 20 time's a sentence.
When restaurants don’t have a proper website, only a Facebook page.
people eating in the street. tramps.
The beginning of a cold sore!
People who make a cup of tea, then put the tea bag in the sink.
Or even worse, balancing on the side of the sink.
Probably saving it to make another one.
I used to gan out with a Cockney lass who used every teabag twice.
She sounds hideous, well done for getting away.
Nah, one of the bonniest nicest lasses I ever went out with, just I had nee fancy for living in London and she had nee fancy for up here.
Our lass every time. Makes me fume!
Lad at work constantly has tea bags in the sink the dirty bastard, I’ve started to put them on his desk
Very apt username marra.
Separate names with a comma.