Things that irritate you more than they should

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Cockney Mackem, Mar 4, 2018.

1. Bishop Boy

Bishop Boy Striker

2. When you’re completing fields on an internet form and the page/your keyboard insists on capitalising the first word of your email address, even if you shift/don’t shift

TopCat, silas80 and BiffaBeercan like this.
  3. Bishop Mackem

Bishop Mackem Striker

I had something to put on this thread but I've forgotten it :lol:

4. Wilfy

Wilfy Striker

Bet that irritates you.

Some Random Guy likes this.
  5. Dagzd1973

Dagzd1973 Midfield

People that say.. "I was just resting my eyes". Nor, you were asleep you kernt!

It's even worse when they do it during sex. :mad:

6. hairynaker

hairynaker Midfield

The way they put laces into shoes at shoe shops, twats.

ivanthereasonable and Bishop Boy like this.
  7. chunksafc

chunksafc Winger

My Welsh boss insisting that everything Welsh is the best thing ever and everything else is shite.

My Welsh boss manipulating arguements / figures to suit the above statement

Basically the Welsh

Wilfy, BiffaBeercan and Bishop Boy like this.
  8. When drivers come to leave my cul-de-sac instead of just driving in a forwards direction up and out what they do is they reverse up it and right in the path of oncoming cars who may be coming in round a blind bend.

The road arrangement of the cul-de-sac there is a West-East entry road that goes down an incline to a North-South facing long stretch of tarmac. At the bend of both sections there is a huge fence on a small brick wall that the owners of the corner property had erected making it now a blind bend. It was just the wall before when the old lady who lived there before had it. You could see up the road to the entrance. You can't now.

Just to explain. Back when the cul-de-sac was built in the 50's the housing development company should have built another house on the corner but for some reason they didn't. So the existing corner property has a huge back garden but also a large side garden that should not be there.

I think it is idiotic that despite there being places to do a turnaround so they now face forwards, the drivers do not do this and prefer to reverse straight into potentially on-coming cars from behind a high fence.

Bishop Boy likes this.
  9. Get Into Em

Get Into Em Goalkeeper

Watching a stream and you get score updates on your phone before it happens on the stream.

10. Dan..Dan..Dan..Dan

Dan..Dan..Dan..Dan Central Defender

Twats who think their garage is a storage unit then park their car on the pavement.

People who (but are probably too inept to do otherwise) drive forwards on to their drive and reverse out into a busy road instead of reversing in and driving out. Nonces.

I don't know anyone who does it the twattish way they do in shops.

Mayonnaise.

Knobs who start talking with "Listen........". You've pretty much ensured I won't be.

Shitebags who interrupt when you are talking with "Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah' spoken very quickly.

People who feel it's important you know they are gay within eight seconds of you meeting them. I don't care, it's none of my business.

People who 'support' Man Utd and justify it by saying their Grandmother was from Manchester. If their other Grandmother was from Southend, do you think they'd have a fondness for The Shrimpers.

'Victims' of viagogo. So you didn't see the £xxxx.xx will be charged to your credit card ?

People who have guitars as room decoration but can't/never play them.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
    mysticmackem and Bishop Boy like this.
  11. Rob the Ref

Rob the Ref Midfield

Typing on the screen and not noticing the upper/lower case are wrong way.
    Seeing the title shopfitters on vans and reading it as shoplifters

peil, Ben Gardner and Bishop Boy like this.
  12. Floyd

Floyd Midfield

I've been coming on here years. Actually decades. And this is the finest bit of prose on here that i've ever read, jayzus i'm crying with laughter here man. Talk about gerld, take a bow son!...

13. That was 6 months ago man! We have made good progress, the tea bag now comes out before the milk goes in. She is now a keeper.

Bishop Boy and The Lonious Monk like this.
  14. Dennis

Dennis Central Defender

People who, while shopping in a supermarket, eat the food then have the assistant scan the empty packet. Scruffy greedy *****.

Scotty 1978 likes this.
  15. Dagzd1973

Dagzd1973 Midfield

People that sneeze then look at you funny if you don't say "Bless you" immedietly after.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

16. Bonzo

Bonzo Central Defender

Lazy buggers who park on the grass.

17. S.S.R..

S.S.R.. Midfield

This. I can bump my shins on furniture, drop stuff, other clumsy things and be totally calm; but catch my headphones on something and I feel like I want to have a fight with someone.

xmfd likes this.
  18. George Kaplan

George Kaplan Winger

19. Amnorrageordie

Amnorrageordie Midfield

Cash machines that don't bleep when entering your pin.
    People who say pin number.

Bishop Boy likes this.
  20. obrienobrien

obrienobrien Midfield

nae need for that like...

"King kongs finger"... pmsl

Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
    muggboots and Bishop Boy like this.