Things that don't make any sense.

Last time we had this thread (and I’m still none the wiser):

Lesbian women who look - intentionally - like blokes and who go for other lesbian women who also look like blokes. WTF is that all about? If I was a lesbian, I’d be like a rat up a drainpipe for a woman in the Christina Hendricks vein, not one who looks like Hufty from The Word.

Hitler makes perfect sense for the time. It was a perfect storm that ended with 50 million deaths, but I can fully see why people bought into his horseshite.

When you have nothing to lose you'll go a long with any old bollocks.

Currently reading the complete history of ww2. By Christ the world was a scary bloody place back then. Thankfully, most nations have grown the fuck up.

Well, apart from trumps America.
Ever read ‘The Face of Third Reich’ by Joachim Fest? Fascinating essays on the main nazis: the chances of all them coming together were fantastical, but they did. Great read.

Last edited:
Hitler makes perfect sense for the time. It was a perfect storm that ended with 50 million deaths, but I can fully see why people bought into his horseshite.

When you have nothing to lose you'll go a long with any old bollocks.

Currently reading the complete history of ww2. By Christ the world was a scary bloody place back then. Thankfully, most nations have grown the fuck up.

Well, apart from trumps America.
The nothing to lose explanation is the only one plausible for provincial parliamentary seats voting for Brexit. It’s how I’ve been attempting to explain it to southerners anyway. Theyre probably thinking if the boom times nivver reach them then what have they got to lose? I think they’re gonna be surprised.

Similar to how a drift is initiated in a rally car? It works due to inertia and a shift in the centre of gravity.
At speed, push the right handlebar forward, lean right, go right. You'd think to turn right you should push the left handlebar forward, or pull the right handlebar back. Confusing but if you get it wrong a horizontal park is quite likely

At speed, push the right handlebar forward, lean right, go right. You'd think to turn right you should push the left handlebar forward, or pull the right handlebar back. Confusing but if you get it wrong a horizontal park is quite likely

I also think it helps moving into the lean. If you turn and lean at the same time, the front wheel might bite in, under the bars, whereas turning out opens the angle and making the lean in more fluid.
I do something very similar on my mtb on dh tracks.

You've just blown your own theory right out the window tbf. :lol:

For me..... Adults that ride skateboards/scooters/bmx's, or spend their days playing computer games.
The smb rules apply here - you also have to include any and all games e.g. darts, pool, dominoes. I’m currently trying to shoo the kids to bed so I can get my turn on the PlayStation :D

Back