Things that don't make any sense.

Lewberry pie

Striker
Apple shops sell tech which you don't need to try on, it doesn't need to fit, you just buy it because it's features which you've already looked at online are what you want.

Yet clothes shops are going more online even though you need to physically try the clothes on, an online picture can't tell you how it will fit, how it will feel on and how it will suit you.

The resurgence of the rabid right wing racists we are seeing is going to ruin the world, but the above is certainly a close second.

B R E X I T
Hitler
Communism
Hitler makes perfect sense for the time. It was a perfect storm that ended with 50 million deaths, but I can fully see why people bought into his horseshite.

When you have nothing to lose you'll go a long with any old bollocks.

Currently reading the complete history of ww2. By Christ the world was a scary bloody place back then. Thankfully, most nations have grown the fuck up.

Well, apart from trumps America.

Hitler makes perfect sense for the time. It was a perfect storm that ended with 50 million deaths, but I can fully see why people bought into his horseshite.

When you have nothing to lose you'll go a long with any old bollocks.

Currently reading the complete history of ww2. By Christ the world was a scary bloody place back then. Thankfully, most nations have grown the fuck up.

Well, apart from trumps America.
A good summary.

Could you please do something similar for B R E X I T and communism?

Back