Things That Are Now Accepted

Given the gym is my home from home, I can honestly say this does not happen.

I see lads in work gear come straight in from graft on rare occasions and it can get messy.

It gets very interesting when lasses turn up for work dressed to go straight on the lash. It can either be eye candy heaven or a horror show. This has increased with time, saving lasses from going home to change.

There was a woman in my local Tesco dressed as such. Long dark hair, little black dress, knee length and splits the half way up the thighs front and back and five inch peep toe stilletto heels.

Lovely.
Bit creepy there.

Bit creepy there.

Unintentional, that is how she was dressed, and she was the one who started being nicey nicey with me. :neutral:

You do not see lasses in Tesco as stunningly dressed as that. My local Tesco is normally a scratter's paradise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blokes asking for a taster of a beer. Just buy a f***ing pint and drink it. If you like it, grand. Don’t waste everyone’s time sampling three beers before going back to the first one.

It is one of life’s great treats finding a pub with three beers on that you haven’t had before. It means three pints.

Blokes asking for a taster of a beer. Just buy a f***ing pint and drink it. If you like it, grand. Don’t waste everyone’s time sampling three beers before going back to the first one.

It is one of life’s great treats finding a pub with three beers on that you haven’t had before. It means three pints.
This is the result of the ridiculous plethora of brew pubs / micro breweries / whatever that have sprung up all over the knot end ... a new hobby for bearded ex train spotters to fill the void of their pathetic sexless incel lives and kid themselves that they’re ‘cool’. So many pubs these days have a whole raft of beers - most of which taste like mud and roof pitch - when all I want is a decent pint of something cold whose name I recognise, which I know will taste OK and will still be available when I come back to that joint in a few days / weeks. Instead I have to play the beer guessing game from all these stupidly titled rancid potions or else get a sample, which is pointless as they always taste shite! If I wanted some shitty cloudy treacle that tastes like it was strained through @tunstall birdman ’s wank sock I’d stay in the house and get a brew kit going.

This is the result of the ridiculous plethora of brew pubs / micro breweries / whatever that have sprung up all over the knot end ... a new hobby for bearded ex train spotters to fill the void of their pathetic sexless incel lives and kid themselves that they’re ‘cool’. So many pubs these days have a whole raft of beers - most of which taste like mud and roof pitch - when all I want is a decent pint of something cold whose name I recognise, which I know will taste OK and will still be available when I come back to that joint in a few days / weeks. Instead I have to play the beer guessing game from all these stupidly titled rancid potions or else get a sample, which is pointless as they always taste shite! If I wanted some shitty cloudy treacle that tastes like it was strained through @tunstall birdman ’s wank sock I’d stay in the house and get a brew kit going.
:lol::eek::lol:

You’ve just described my heaven, not tb’s wank sock, but a pub where I’ve never heard of a single beer. I enjoy nothing more than sitting myself down, rolling up my sleeves, scratching my beard and having a pint of everything. Start on the left and work my way right. If I don’t like it, chalk it up to experience.

It would drive me nuts drinking to same beer every time. But each to their own.

You’ve just described my heaven, not tb’s wank sock, but a pub where I’ve never heard of a single beer. I enjoy nothing more than sitting myself down, rolling up my sleeves, scratching my beard and having a pint of everything. Start on the left and work my way right. If I don’t like it, chalk it up to experience.

It would drive me nuts drinking to same beer every time. But each to their own.
I get the feeling Tex drinks lager.

Even strained through @tunstall birdman's wank sock, I'd rather drink a decent real ale ahead of the likes of Carlsberg, Budweiser (the shite American drink) or Fosters.

So if I have the odd bad one, it's a risk I take.

I have to agree here. My mates would give me grief beyond belief if I started on samplers before I had every pint.

They just want to get a pint and sit down, not having to wait for some ponce or student-type being a complete poser sampling every beer in the bar and pretending to be a real ale officianado. It's impossible to know every beer in existence, so just buy the fucker and don't spoil everyone else's evening.

If you're offered a sampler, fine, but don't annoy everyone else and keep them waiting asking for them.

==================================================

Men dressing up as women.
:lol:

found that funny as the first response, dunno why

Big Marlon has a point to be honest (I know I took the piss out of him earlier).

When we go to the Metro Radio Arena for a music gig and we're not drinking, we might park up on Stowell Street. We thus have to walk down through the Times Square area and if the gay bars are in full swing, seeing some of the trannies on the lash is an eye opener. Big hands, stubble and shoulders in a figure-hugging dress is a dead giveaway.

There's also the trannie DJ who used to work in Fleet Street and I believe, ran the karaoke in the Black Garter. He looks ridiculous. I had a slash behind a wheelie bin round the back of Fleet Street about three years ago at a workmate's leaving do, just to find him having a cigarette break as I unleashed my flow. I legged it.

I got ready to explain to my workmates how the words "Come on, get that big cock of yours out so I can give it a f***ing delicious suck" echoed down the back alley (pun unintended).

Fortunately, a passing gent was trying and failing chat up a lady workmate. As she brushed him off, he noticed my reaction. I instead had to explain why he said to me "I can see it in your face mate, go on, get a room, get it out of your system and get her bucked mate."

An interesting night!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Back