Things That Are Now Accepted

Not combing your hair
I’ll raise you that and add not shaving.
Beards have always been around in some form but this thing of it being acceptable to show up for work, especially in a public facing job, with a couple of days of stubble cos you ‘hate shaving’ is a bane on the modern world.
I don’t particularly relish wiping me bum but the consequences of not doing so outweigh the inconvenience. Bloody scruffs.

Only mentioned it once but that lad didn't understand what I meant when I said "people with severe mental health issues" so I clarified it. He thought I meant someone's dar, I didn't, I meant trans folk. Wanting to cut off your willy and "become a woman" is a clear sign of mental issues. Yet it's acceptable now.

I hear what you're saying. Gender disphoria is real to a small number of people that said with it being identifiable to a chromosomal level.

But I find it puzzling there's a disproportionately high number male-to-female sufferers.

Any geneticists or social scientist want to try to explain this discrepancy?

There was a thread on here a few years back about ‘wanky-okey’ where the singer was tossed off on live tv whilst singing karaoke. Those crazy Japanese.

Number 10 on this, the even worse number 2 being Orgasm wars where people try there hardest to make a guy blow his load to win a prize!!!

Lads in gym changing rooms fussing on to make sure their hair is perfectly styled, before they go into gym
Lads in gym spraying themselves with deodorant and scent before they go into gym
Lads with spray aftershave, they just sort of spray it around in the air, in general proximity to their head, bit like what out mams used to do with hair spray
Coppers with tattoos on show

Back