Things That Are Now Accepted

There's nowt more hypocritical than a devout atheist.
Bollocks!

So, you think there is/might/maybe/possibly be a God?

And you think that anyone who doesn't leave a crack in the window open to, at least, thinking that this mysterious being (who appears to do sod all to show his presence) is a devout-hypocrite?

How much do you believe that pixies, the tooth-fairy, Santa, the all-knowing blamange monster from planet phhhhghhr! and the wilfully ignorent but dangerously omnipotent all-seeing-eye of Pallion exist?

If you don't say you believe in or are on the fence to all of those, then you're a hypocrite.

Bollocks!

So, you think there is/might/maybe/possibly be a God?

And you think that anyone who doesn't leave a crack in the window open to, at least, thinking that this mysterious being (who appears to do sod all to show his presence) is a devout-hypocrite?

How much do you believe that pixies, the tooth-fairy, Santa, the all-knowing blamange monster from planet phhhhghhr! and the wilfully ignorent but dangerously omnipotent all-seeing-eye of Pallion exist?

If you don't say you believe in or are on the fence to all of those, then you're a hypocrite.
Read what I said mate. You believe in whatever you want as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else. I just wish devout atheists thought the same.

Read what I said mate. You believe in whatever you want as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else. I just wish devout atheists thought the same.
Can you please explain what a devout atheist is first and then also how they hurt other people. We can leave aside whether they believe in anything in the sense you mean believe until later.

Men wearing flowery shirts whereas before they might only get away with it on a Hawaiian themed night.

Can you please explain what a devout atheist is first and then also how they hurt other people. We can leave aside whether they believe in anything in the sense you mean believe until later.

Being a pedant can you even be a devout atheist? Believing strongly in not believing something?

Back