Things that are irritating

When you ask for something, politely, and the person replies "PLEASE!" .
It's extremely impolite to 'correct', as they see it, another adult. Much ruder than not saying please. It's not your job to teach me anything - unless I ask.

Understand smart arse? ASK, it's a request not a demand. It's up to me if I say please.
BTW I'm always ridiculously polite in real life.

It's extremely impolite to 'correct', as they see it, another adult. Much ruder than not saying please. It's not your job to teach me anything - unless I ask.

Understand smart arse? ASK, it's a request not a demand. It's up to me if I say please.

I say please every single time without needing to think about it. Can't imagine needing to he reminded to do it.

How politely did you ask if you had to be reminded to say ‘please’ you bad-mannered oik?

How politely did you ask if you had to be reminded to say ‘please’ you bad-mannered oik?

Learn how to speak to grown-ups. As already stated it's more bad-mannered to highlight the perceived slight. One cannot demand that adults massage one's ego or kiss one's arse. Don't be so precious and learn to communicate. Accept that other people may be at least as clever, educated, important, or whatever as oneself. Absolutely nee irony (not) intended.

Learn how to speak to grown-ups. As already stated it's more bad-mannered to highlight the perceived slight. One cannot demand that adults massage one's ego or kiss one's arse. Don't be so precious and learn to communicate. Accept that other people may be at least as clever, educated, important, or whatever as oneself. Absolutely nee irony (not) intended.
What the hell are you dribbling on about?
Every child is taught to say ‘please’ when they ask for something (or they should be). Why? To not say ‘please’ is bad manners. If you had said ‘please’ when you asked for something in the first place, you wouldn’t be on here wittering on about having to be taught manners as a (presumably) grown man.
The rest of that bollocks about ego and education was completely irrelevant.

Just fyi, as a grown man I say please all the feckn time. It's not always necessary and certainly shouldn't be demanded. That isn't polite. Talking of irrelevance, the only relevant word in your post is child. I do not need to be taught owt by the type of self-important tw*t I'm referring to, certainly not by you. Don't agree, that's fine but don't stoop to personal abuse. Please.

My mood swings.

Tearing the horrible silk tag off your pillow but ripping your pillow in half instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
People who see you come up behind them at a checkout, but don't put a divider down for you.
I like putting my stuff down without the divider but always leave a sensible gap so it's obvious whose shopping is whose.

Then the look of panic on those in front as they see mine lined up behind theirs, they then quickly grab a divider and slam it down into the obvious gap.

They then feel all safe and warm inside, that plastic is keeping them protected in case I try to slip a packet of Jammy Dodgers into their weekly shop :D

I like putting my stuff down without the divider but always leave a sensible gap so it's obvious whose shopping is whose.

Then the look of panic on those in front as they see mine lined up behind theirs, they then quickly grab a divider and slam it down into the obvious gap.

They then feel all safe and warm inside, that plastic is keeping them protected in case I try to slip a packet of Jammy Dodgers into their weekly shop :D
That's cool.

people who shake their legs with their foot on the ground at tables vibrating everything

bouncers who bang their hands together in some form of ape behaviour

Politicians who preface a statement with "look" .its basically taught language for " this is how you get people to instinctively feel their very rational and heartfelt opinions are stupid so your bullshit will run " . Started with Blair the ¢unt.

Back