Things that are irritating

anyone who orders a hot drink at Greggs when there is already a big queue

people pressing YES for a receipt when they withdraw cash. then binning it or dropping it on the floor straight afterwards. absolutely mind blowing

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone who orders a hot drink at Greggs when there is already a big queue

people pressing YES for a receipt when they withdraw cash. then binning it or dropping it on the floor straight afterwards. absolutely mind blowing

If I’m going for a Greggs coffee, am i supposed to get to the front of the queue & order a sausage roll instead so I don’t keep anyone waiting?

I often get a receipt from the cash machine as I can check my balance or check that a payment has come in/out. After checking said information, the receipt isn’t needed anymore so can be binned. What do you suggest I do otherwise?

The stupid f***ing bitch in the pub on Sunday who raised her eyebrows at me and pointed at the door I'd left open by mistake rather than just saying "excuse me you've left the door open, would you mind closing it?".

I've not stopped thinking about it. I should have glassed her.

Or maybe she should have smashed you in the face with a bottle for stupidly leaving a door open.:rolleyes:

If I’m going for a Greggs coffee, am i supposed to get to the front of the queue & order a sausage roll instead so I don’t keep anyone waiting?

I often get a receipt from the cash machine as I can check my balance or check that a payment has come in/out. After checking said information, the receipt isn’t needed anymore so can be binned. What do you suggest I do otherwise?
Could look on line for balance. It's not rocket science :lol:

Back