Things that are irritating

That annoys the fuck out of me as well.

Or when you are looking up recipes online and these people feel the need to write about their experience and why this recipe is so damn precious to them so you have to scroll through pages of bullshit before you actually get to the f***ing recipe. Note to those people: I don't give a fuck why you love the recipe. I don't give a shit how f***ing precious the goddamn experience was in your life. I. Don't. Give. A. Fuck. Just get to the f***ing recipe and be done with it. No-one reads your bullshit story. Absolutely no-one. f***ing A.
Why look anyway?

People who are unloading 5 weeks worth of shopping in the aldi and they don't let you jump in front of them when you only have a pack of seal bars in your hand
What the fuck are seal bars?

Well... going in was your mistake there really.

My sister refuses to order in a restaurant until they turn the music off. To be fair we would not go in unless there was no music or we were the only customers.
This is a true story. My sister and I went to a Russian restaurant in Knightsbridge several years ago. It was early and there was literally nobody else in. We sat at a table by the window and ordered. Then some bloke with a guitar set up his speakers two yards away and started singing. What the fuck?

The increasing trend on forums - like here - for this:

Poster A: I believe This
Poster A: No, it's This, and here's my argument as to why
This never happened.

People driving along on the inside lane of the motorway then switching to the middle lane for no discernible reason and just tootling along 20 miles below the speed limit.
This never happened either.

People who call work "graft", as though they still work down the f***ing pit or something.
f***ing right.

Last edited:
Why look anyway?

What the fuck are seal bars?

This is a true story. My sister and I went to a Russian restaurant in Knightsbridge several years ago. It was early and there was literally nobody else in. We sat at a table by the window and ordered. Then some bloke with a guitar set up his speakers two yards away and started singing. What the fuck?

This never happened.

This never happened either.

f***ing right.

It did. It happened the other day.

people getting receipts in Supermarkets for a pack of eggs or a loaf of bread, the cashier even asks them and they say yes, doubling the time they need to be there which is then accentuated as they seek to put the receipt in their purse to never ever see the light of day again.

Absolute Cheddar helmets

Back