Things that annoy you about lockdown

The number of cars on the road. Where are the police roadblocks? These cannot all be 'essential' journeys. And since, round here, a large number of them seem to be white Range Rover Evoques and suchlike, we KNOW you're not bloody key workers. Get off the road!

And on the subject of getting off the road, I realise that as a pedestrian, there is a risk of passing too close to the fellow exerciser coming the other way, but it must surely be miniscule compared to suddenly stepping out into the road without even looking over your shoulder.

I know you non-key home loafer layabouts have your wretched 'right' to exercise, but please don't obstruct us key workers going about our duties as, after all, there's a virus on and we're very busy. And when all's said and done, it's our key worker taxes that are keeping you furloughed in the style to which you've become accustomed.

You are mad if you think key workers taxes are paying for any of this. Will all be added onto all incomes in a year to pay off the giant debt accrued.

Find it hilarious when you get people out and about whinging about other people that are out and about. How do you know these people aren’t looking after vulnerable relatives or walking to the shop? They are just as entitled to be out as you are. The aura of self-importance for anyone branded a key worker is equally as hilarious

The selfish dregs of society treating the road through the village where I live as if it is The Isle of Man TT. The speeds these bell ends are going in their cars and motorbikes would have made even Joey Dunlop’s eyes water. Utter wankers - I just hope it’s a tree they eventually plough into rather than another car.

I'm working alone in the house most the day. Spent mother's day, my sister's birthday and my birthday sat on my arse in the house. Haven't seen my elderly grandparents, or the rest of my family, or friends, for about six weeks. I can tell it's getting to the bairn not seeing anyone. I'm not that bothered about going places, but the lack of social interaction is canny annoying now.

Especially when you hear about other people having family and mates round and that. Lockdown isn't prolonged if you're ignoring the fucker.

What makes me annoyed about the lockdown? People thinking they're locked down and the government calling it a lockdown.

You're not locked down, ffs. You're allowed out for walks or exercise with your family members or even allowed to drive somewhere to take exercise.

You have no idea how it feels to actually be locked down. To be allowed out, alone, only to go out for essentials, to the closest supermarket to you, irrespective of how shit that supermarket might be. If you have a passenger, including a spouse or family member, in your vehicle, you are immediately fine 600 euros.

To have to pass through armed police and army roadblocks and produce your papers to prove where you live, where you're headed and where you're coming from. Having them spot check your shopping as you leave the shit supermarket to make sure you've bought essentials along with your booze.

My wife doesn't drive so hasn't been past our front terrace for almost seven weeks.

That's what's annoying me. You f*ckers thinking you're in lockdown. You have no idea.

There, that's better off my chest. :lol:

The number of cars on the road. Where are the police roadblocks? These cannot all be 'essential' journeys. And since, round here, a large number of them seem to be white Range Rover Evoques and suchlike, we KNOW you're not bloody key workers. Get off the road!

And on the subject of getting off the road, I realise that as a pedestrian, there is a risk of passing too close to the fellow exerciser coming the other way, but it must surely be miniscule compared to suddenly stepping out into the road without even looking over your shoulder.

I know you non-key home loafer layabouts have your wretched 'right' to exercise, but please don't obstruct us key workers going about our duties as, after all, there's a virus on and we're very busy. And when all's said and done, it's our key worker taxes that are keeping you furloughed in the style to which you've become accustomed.

You’re not wrong about the level of traffic but I don’t see why key workers can’t have a Range Rover.

Last time I was at a hospital for work reasons I parked near the staff car park, plenty of flash cars.

What makes me annoyed about the lockdown? People thinking they're locked down and the government calling it a lockdown.

You're not locked down, ffs. You're allowed out for walks or exercise with your family members or even allowed to drive somewhere to take exercise.

You have no idea how it feels to actually be locked down. To be allowed out, alone, only to go out for essentials, to the closest supermarket to you, irrespective of how shit that supermarket might be. If you have a passenger, including a spouse or family member, in your vehicle, you are immediately fine 600 euros.

To have to pass through armed police and army roadblocks and produce your papers to prove where you live, where you're headed and where you're coming from. Having them spot check your shopping as you leave the shit supermarket to make sure you've bought essentials along with your booze.

My wife doesn't drive so hasn't been past our front terrace for almost seven weeks.

That's what's annoying me. You f*ckers thinking you're in lockdown. You have no idea.

Ditto, spend 3 months at sea working 12 hour shifts 7 days a week.

Speaking of chests you've had some smashing shirts and jackets on lately. :lol: ;)

Teleconferencing, videoconferencing, zoom, Adobe Connect, Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, Virtual Training, (designing, delivering, receiving, talking about) Yammer, WhatsApp and iPhone earphones.

People.
I walk to work and back every day, there's a distancing issue every single f***ing day.
People are just thick as fuck.
So aye people.

People wearing masks thinking that a bit of fabric over their mouth now makes them totally exempt from having to follow any social distancing rules.

Everything! From not getting any help from the government for self-employed to idiot neighbours who let their yappy dogs go on and on for hour upon hour. Then there's the numbskulls who walk past my home from sunrise to the middle of the night in groups of 4 and more.
In fact I just can not wait for this to end or rain.

lockdown or no lockdown this will be the thing that drives me to commit atrocities and spend the rest of my life in jail

if you are reading this, and you have a dog, and you shove it in your garden and allow it to bark endlessly, i can guarantee that your neighbours are plotting to kill it

People.
I walk to work and back every day, there's a distancing issue every single f***ing day.
People are just thick as fuck.
So aye people.
I was out for a stroll yesterday and I pass down this little cut area. There was a bloke at the very end of it blocking it off, standing talking on his phone. I couldn't believe it. Had to partially cut across someone's driveway to get past him with enough distance between us. Some just have no sense.

You are mad if you think key workers taxes are paying for any of this. Will all be added onto all incomes in a year to pay off the giant debt accrued.

Find it hilarious when you get people out and about whinging about other people that are out and about. How do you know these people aren’t looking after vulnerable relatives or walking to the shop? They are just as entitled to be out as you are. The aura of self-importance for anyone branded a key worker is equally as hilarious

Who's taxes do you think are paying for it then? We're the only ones paying in at the moment.

And of course us key workers have an air of self-importance. We are important, by definition. Key in fact. Can't manage without us...

Back