Things that annoy you about lockdown

Idiots who have suddenly found a bike and are intent on riding it on the pavement , and I'm talking grown men swerving in and out of people having excercise walking.
I've never been over the moon about cyclists but the situation is getting worse - they are the biggest hazard on the road at the moment never mind the pavements

People who have turned into Lockdown Nazi’s and twist the govt guidelines to suit their lifelong ambition of sitting on their fat arses doing nowt.Fine if that’s what you want to do,just don’t expect everyone else to shrivel up and die.
People like Gilly here who trash others for trying to following the government guidelines.

There was hand sanitizer in my local tesco last week, bought 2 cos I thought you were allowed 2 of everything, wife on the self service till saw them in my basket, mumbled something about it then went off to consult a colleague so I found out. Turns out you were only allowed one but by the time she came back I'd bagged all me shopping and was in the process of paying, she came storming owa, dived in me bag, pulled arl me shopping out and basically chucked it arl owa so she could get the sanitizer! Not to mention if I hadn't have backed off she would have been f***ing touching me!

I was foaming like, if I hadn't have needed me bit shopping I'd have told her to fuck right off like, she had no right to do what she did. I was careful as owt not to put me shopping on surfaces, that's why I went to self service checkout, out the basket and into the bag then there's this howwa chucking it about! She had nee right to go into me bag in the first place. f***ing divvy. Still pissed of now thinking about it.
I would have apologised with a smile for not knowing the 1 item only rule, I would then returned both items along with the rest of my basket and then as politely as I could be, I would have asked to see a manager, all done in a nice friendly manner all recorded on my phone and emailed to head office. this stuff has gone to staff's heads.

Dozens today again , a think the government has somehow secretly turned all pavements into cycle lanes for grown men

Everything! From not getting any help from the government for self-employed to idiot neighbours who let their yappy dogs go on and on for hour upon hour. Then there's the numbskulls who walk past my home from sunrise to the middle of the night in groups of 4 and more.
In fact I just can not wait for this to end or rain.

I would have apologised with a smile for not knowing the 1 item only rule, I would then returned both items along with the rest of my basket and then as politely as I could be, I would have asked to see a manager, all done in a nice friendly manner all recorded on my phone and emailed to head office. this stuff has gone to staff's heads.
It was a funny situation cos with things being as they were at the time I'd managed to get more or less every single thing I went out to shop for so was buzzing, I considered telling her where to shove it but as I say I really wanted the stuff and didn't know when next I'd be able to get it. The staff were all being a bunch of knackers, prior to that they tried to tell me I couldn't have all the meat I'd bought as you were only allowed 3 fresh meat items. Thing is I did only have 3, the other was cooked meat and I had to point that out to 2 separate members of staff. Something else was said about something else I can't remember what now but it'll be a while before I ever go back in there like, if I ever do.

It was a funny situation cos with things being as they were at the time I'd managed to get more or less every single thing I went out to shop for so was buzzing, I considered telling her where to shove it but as I say I really wanted the stuff and didn't know when next I'd be able to get it. The staff were all being a bunch of knackers, prior to that they tried to tell me I couldn't have all the meat I'd bought as you were only allowed 3 fresh meat items. Thing is I did only have 3, the other was cooked meat and I had to point that out to 2 separate members of staff. Something else was said about something else I can't remember what now but it'll be a while before I ever go back in there like, if I ever do.
We were in weeks ago , had 2 packets of ping rice , and 2 of cauliflower rice , was told I could only have two packets of rice, gave up trying to explain the difference between rice an cauliflower rice.

The number of cars on the road. Where are the police roadblocks? These cannot all be 'essential' journeys. And since, round here, a large number of them seem to be white Range Rover Evoques and suchlike, we KNOW you're not bloody key workers. Get off the road!

And on the subject of getting off the road, I realise that as a pedestrian, there is a risk of passing too close to the fellow exerciser coming the other way, but it must surely be miniscule compared to suddenly stepping out into the road without even looking over your shoulder.

I know you non-key home loafer layabouts have your wretched 'right' to exercise, but please don't obstruct us key workers going about our duties as, after all, there's a virus on and we're very busy. And when all's said and done, it's our key worker taxes that are keeping you furloughed in the style to which you've become accustomed.

The number of cars on the road. Where are the police roadblocks? These cannot all be 'essential' journeys. And since, round here, a large number of them seem to be white Range Rover Evoques and suchlike, we KNOW you're not bloody key workers. Get off the road!
Getting ridiculous now like. I drive a wagon and the back end of last week it was like normal days (pre lockdown) as far as traffic goes around town.

Back