Things that annoy you about lockdown

Supermarket staff who have gone power crazy, they are all doing a grand job and I wouldn’t swap with them but shouting get behind the line’ when they can’t see the line is just daft.

Walked up to Sainsbury’s at the Galleries today , no apparent queue , but the Nazi queue dictator insisted a woman behind me was there first , I apologised to her for not seeing her and she walked past me and another bloke behind me , both of us just shrugged our shoulders as if to say wtf was that all about.

She was well inside the shop before he allowed me to proceed with caution .

He did have a high viz vest on though , so he must be important.

There’s ways of dealing with folk , this young lad needs training or moving out of the way of the public.

Walked up to Sainsbury’s at the Galleries today , no apparent queue , but the Nazi queue dictator insisted a woman behind me was there first , I apologised to her for not seeing her and she walked past me and another bloke behind me , both of us just shrugged our shoulders as if to say wtf was that all about.

She was well inside the shop before he allowed me to proceed with caution .

He did have a high viz vest on though , so he must be important.

There’s ways of dealing with folk , this young lad needs training or moving out of the way of the public.
High vis vest doesn't denote importance. We have to wear it when we're outside of the store.

Same, fully grown adults playing on kids toys man :lol:, and worse, getting in people's way/not knowing they have brakes

The sheer amount of old people out on walks compared to before. Just stay home. If there wasn't a lockdown happening they'd be sat in the house watching countdown anyway

Back