Things Not to Do in the Kitchen #31162

Absently mindedly wiping up what you think is a bit of ragu from your lasagne with your finger from the work surface and licking it, only to find that it's a bit of the Lick-e-Lix you've used to get your cat to take her medication. A yoghurty mix of liver sausage and cat grass does not taste nice!
:lol: Not advisable at Jim`s Ma`s either

Absently mindedly wiping up what you think is a bit of ragu from your lasagne with your finger from the work surface and licking it, only to find that it's a bit of the Lick-e-Lix you've used to get your cat to take her medication. A yoghurty mix of liver sausage and cat grass does not taste nice!
:lol:

Have a wank when you have guests in there.
well, it depends on the guests and the occasion

Ragu from a jar?

I once left a christening cake I was taking to my godson's christening on the kitchen table. Next time I went into the kitchen my large ginger cat was sitting on it. He'd made a couple of indentations with his paws and arse. Fortunately the iced bib and booties were movable, so no one was any the wiser. And fortunately for me, I don't like fruit cake. :) I did confess all to my friend who thought it was hysterical.

Back