Things lasses say #anotherlevel

B

Bagpuss

So we are staying just outside of Chester tonight and crossed the border into Wales.

Her "How can we be in Wales, we havent crossed the sea?"

Me: "Wales is connected to England"

Her: "Eh?"

Me: "Wales is connected to England the way France is connected to Germany and Spain etc"

Her: "France is connected to Germany and Spain? I thought they were all on Islands the same as England?" :eek:

Me: "France, Spain, Germany, Italy Greece, Holland, Belgium, Denmark etc are all part of mainland Europe, they are all connected via land."

Her: "You are winding me up now arent you?":eek::eek::eek:

Dane Bowers was my neighbour for a bit. Never once heard him sing freak me.

Why are you bickering with your lass on a trip instead of bucking her rotten?

A 3 year old who never sleeps is the best form of contraceptive known to man :lol:

Why are so many lads on here married to absolute f***ing dribbling morons? These bewers should never have been let out of the juniors. I hope to Christ they aren't doing any kind of work that involves a modicum of intelligence.

I wonder if its the same people who clam all yanks are thick?

Married/divorced two very intelligent grads/post grads in the past so now work on the old adage that

"If you always do what you always did then you always get what you always got."

;)

More to the point why has he gone to wales?

Going to Chester Zoo tomorrow, if you stay just over the border its about half the price, Im beginning to understand why:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Another one that will fall for the line...Do you think my cock tastes funny?

Why are so many lads on here married to absolute f***ing dribbling morons? These bewers should never have been let out of the juniors. I hope to Christ they aren't doing any kind of work that involves a modicum of intelligence.

I wonder if its the same people who clam all yanks are thick?

To be fair like there's a difference between intelligence and knowledge

I know f***ing loads

I'm also thick as fuck

Quiet doris

No idea why I found that so funny, but here I am giggling like a loon. You earned that like

So we are staying just outside of Chester tonight and crossed the border into Wales.

Her "How can we be in Wales, we havent crossed the sea?"

Me: "Wales is connected to England"

Her: "Eh?"

Me: "Wales is connected to England the way France is connected to Germany and Spain etc"

Her: "France is connected to Germany and Spain? I thought they were all on Islands the same as England?" :eek:

Me: "France, Spain, Germany, Italy Greece, Holland, Belgium, Denmark etc are all part of mainland Europe, they are all connected via land."

Her: "You are winding me up now arent you?":eek::eek::eek:

Well I'm afraid the only possible way to remedy this is pics. And as you clearly didn't say (no), I'm afraid your argument is invalid

Back