Things for scruffs

I’m a victim of circumstance. I can drive, just not legally. Seemed at 17, 23 and 27 I experienced a stupid f***ing thing that stopped myself being able to take lessons/a test.

I’ve described it on here previously, happy to do so again. My life story is one of something atypical
I'd like to hear yor life story...getting bored going on about mine tbh.

I'd like to hear yor life story...getting bored going on about mine tbh.

Meh, I’ve finished my tasks for tomorrow and have had a few drinks..

17 - started learning, was royally screwed by the instructor who was a good friend of my grandfather, he pretended to retire and then was back out a month later, owing me 11 lessons or so, didn’t give the money back and still maintained he’d retired despite the fact he’s still teaching students now.

23/24 - would’ve passed, was close to test standard, passed a theory as I did the first time. Great instructor. My girlfriend at the time was unfairly deported and I was left with a flat and bills to pay on my own for the last 6 months of the tenancy, couldn’t afford to keep paying for lessons. She subsequently cheated and I went off on one for at least a year.

27 - was asked to bail someone out of a sticky situation and same thing, couldn’t afford to keep paying, he’s still paying me back now. It’s his story to tell and not mine. Was similar to my scenario 2, but worse.

I am where I am. My test is booked for October. I am completely confident I will pass first time I take a practical test… at 31

Meh, I’ve finished my tasks for tomorrow and have had a few drinks..

17 - started learning, was royally screwed by the instructor who was a good friend of my grandfather, he pretended to retire and then was back out a month later, owing me 11 lessons or so, didn’t give the money back and still maintained he’d retired despite the fact he’s still teaching students now.

23/24 - would’ve passed, was close to test standard, passed a theory as I did the first time. Great instructor. My girlfriend at the time was unfairly deported and I was left with a flat and bills to pay on my own for the last 6 months of the tenancy, couldn’t afford to keep paying for lessons. She subsequently cheated and I went off on one for at least a year.

27 - was asked to bail someone out of a sticky situation and same thing, couldn’t afford to keep paying, he’s still paying me back now. It’s his story to tell and not mine. Was similar to my scenario 2, but worse.

I am where I am. My test is booked for October. I am completely confident I will pass first time I take a practical test… at 31
I've sent you some adrenalin...use it positively my friend 👍

I’m going to add @Gelan buddy that my 3rd instructor was an absolute whopper
Without them, you and I wouldn't look fabulous. Everything is relative...if you drop a stone from a cliff top, does it fall, or do you and the universe ascend?

It's strange in Gelan land I tell thee :D

Last edited:
Watches

"Its an investment"

"Are you going to sell it?"

Oh no I'd never sell it"

THEN ITS NOT AN INVESTMENT.
Depends on the watch.

Invicta, Hublot, fashion house watches, certain Tag Heurs, anything diamond-studded for men, and certain Rolexes are scruff watches whatever the price tag.
A lot of people vape as a very less damaging alternative to smoking tabs.
The only smoking cessation tool that ever worked for me.

Last edited:

Back