Things for scruffs

Why do Staffies keep coming up here?

It's not the the dogs fault that some Kernts own them.
The Staffies would probably be thinking " how come I ended up lumbered with this f***ing chav?".
They’re hideous looking fuckers for a start. They’d all eat a baby given half a chance. They never have proper leads either - always a shitty rope. There’s a reason scratters love them like.

They’re hideous looking fuckers for a start. They’d all eat a baby given half a chance. They never have proper leads either - always a shitty rope. There’s a reason scratters love them like.
Let's deal with those points one at a time.

1/They are a thing of beauty. They have a beautiful "smile", and a pure desire to please.
2/They are known as "Nanny dogs" for their desire and need to care for the young, canine or human. Nastiness is forced on them by f***ing idiots that treat them as a trophy dog.
3/They have no choice in the lead that the brain dead chavs chuck around their neck.

They are simply a lovely gentle breed that has been f***ing ruined by numbnut idiots.

Last edited:
This. Why are their curtains/blinds shut during the day?
Cos they are scruffy bastards.

Foreigners do it mind so I think that’s a cultural thing to keep the sun out/stop you seeing the mess aswell.

See milfield,Pallion and the republic of Eden Vale as a case study .

Let's deal with those points one at a time.

1/They are a thing of beauty. They have a beautiful "smile", and a pure desire to please.
2/They are known as "Nanny dogs" for their desire and need to care for the young, canine or human. Nastiness is forced on them by f***ing idiots that treat them as a trophy dog.
3/They have no choice in the lead that the brain dead chavs chuck around their neck.

They are simply a lovely gentle breed that has been f***ing ruined by numbnut idiots.
Summed up my experience of a Staffie. My son's childminder had one and she was the biggest softie of a dog I have ever met. Never the slightest hint of aggression when surrounded by toddlers playing with her the way toddlers do. She certainly changed my opinion of the breed.

Back