1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Things bairns say......

Discussion in 'SMB' started by becs, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Lambchops

Lambchops Striker

Just skyped the clan cos they are at the inlaws , the boy announced 'dad massive cack today, too busy to talk I'm hitting the dog'

muggboots and KarenDent like this.

2. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lambchops likes this.
  3. joemcdokes

joemcdokes Striker

4. bucksoutcast

bucksoutcast Midfield

When my son was younger we were at a farm and I would not buy him an ice cream.

He went up to the kiosk and politely asked the lady if he could have an ice cream, she said of course and handed him a magnum. He then then asked if his cousin could also have an ice cream. Yet again she was obliging. I think on handing over the ice cream, she was expecting to be paid, but this was not the case.

Instead he thanked her and told her that was very nice of her. They then sat on a bench in front of her kiosk eating the ice cream, and to add insult to injury they kept smiling and waving at her.

Once I found out, I felt obliged to make the appropriate payment.

chopperrus and super noodles like this.
  5. Kevj

Kevj Winger

Took the kids gorge walking this morning. After getting used to the temperature of the water, my 8 year old shouted over to me 'Look dad, I'm balls deep'.

muggboots likes this.