1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Things bairns say......

Discussion in 'SMB' started by becs, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Chappers

Chappers Striker

Daughter doing her homework on creating a logo. It's tree with birds flying away from it.

Me - it's an eagle
    Daughter - no it isn't
    Me - yes it is. That's an eagle
    Daughter - no it isn't
    Me - I'm telling you that Is an eagle.
    Daughter - dad, the school said that if we are allowed to download it and paste it into the word document it isn't illegal.

Oh how we chuckled.

KarenDent likes this.
  2. daedalus

daedalus Winger

I know this story from a relative.

3. Sussex By The Sea

Sussex By The Sea Full Back

My daughter during the I want to wear makeup phase and us always countering with you're not big enough.

We were stood in the queue in Tesco and head "MUM, MUUUUUM" turning round there was our little angel stood next to a dwarf lady, doing the measuring thing with her hand, "Look, she's wearing makeup and I'm bigger than her"

4. Kevsgreat

Kevsgreat Striker

The bairn (3) has come out with some completely unprompted corkers that've got me in the bad books the past few weeks.

First, when getting told off by his mam, he said "Mammy's always grumpy". She looked at me like thunder and he finished "...when she's tired". I'd have preferred he left it at the pause.

Again, getting told off by his mam, he comes out with "We'll I don't care because Mammy's always wrong and Daddy's always right."

She won't be convinced I've never said either of them things to him. He's just an astute kid.

Doberman likes this.
  5. Spennymackem1981

Spennymackem1981 Full Back

first time abroud when the bairn was 3 when we were down the beach and the lucky lucky man approached with his fake sunglasses

daughter asked why he was painted black...im glad he seen the funny side i didn't nah where to put me face

6. Mick Dundee

Mick Dundee Winger

My 3 year old came out with a cracker the other night:

"When I'm a big girl I'm going to be a doctor. I'm going to help ladies have babies, I'll take the baby out of the mummy's tummy, then I'll put a nappy on the baby and give it a cuddle." [pauses for a couple of seconds] "Then I'll chop her hands off!"

moo, Big Sharp Teeth, Epping and 5 others like this.
  7. Watching the world darts final on tele a couple of years back & Gary Anderson having an absolute nightmare phase trying to hit the doubles.
    He's my sons favourite player so the bairn was going apeshit at the box for him to raise his game & improve his current form.
    Me, after about ten minutes of his ranting at the television - "He can't actually hear you ya knar"
    Son, in a thick as fuck quizzical manner - "Gary Anderson's deaf?"

Arkle and Longy like this.
  8. U22

U22 Full Back

4 year old niece asked me shall we go and hit uncle brent in the head until he bleeds and is dead?

My reply " no, keep on hitting him after he is dead as well "

:lol:

daveftm86 likes this.
  9. b1gals

b1gals Winger

My mate gets home from work to be told by his Missus that their 5 year old daughter had told his MIL to piss off and had been sent to her room. He was told to sort it so he went upstairs to give the lecture. Usual stuff followed .... you know it's naughty to swear....you should be good for Mammy and Nana etc etc. Then he asked "Why did you use those very naughty words to Nana?"
    His daughter looked at him, threw her arms in the air and said "Cos she was getting on me tits Dad":lol:

10. Doberman

Doberman Striker

:lol:

11. Amnorrageordie

Amnorrageordie Midfield

Mates daughter went missing in b&q. Everybody went daft looking for her. She was found in the kitchen and bathroom dept shouting mam, there's nee paper.

12. hank williams

hank williams Striker

With our lasses daughter & her 4 year old the other day she said to me I look like a tramp Hank

Bairn just got off the settee to walk out of room & said I kna you dee mam :lol:

13. She should say Real Madrid and Becks :lol:

Epping and becs like this.
  14. Fulwellmackem

Fulwellmackem Central Defender

Nephew has a small speech impediment and a mag, he's 6.....I think.....anyway he's giving it Sunderland are crap etc, I said come here and watch this, all the goals in the five in a row!!

Our lass brother comes in and says what you watching.....

His words: dad I'm supporting Sunderland now! Newcastle are fucking shit ha ha ha

KarenDent and 123SunTan like this.
  15. :lol::lol:
    When I was a bairn 4/5 year old in the 70s I was on the bus with me mam when a black fella got on and sat behind us. I turned round to him, pointed at him and said "Mam what's that". She was a tad embarrassed and bright red.
    Soz. :oops:

16. Crook Mackem

Crook Mackem Striker

At easter time our 2 were bouncing roubd the house singing the well known Little Mix song.....this is a shout out to my eggs

Big Sharp Teeth likes this.
  17. Zig81

Zig81 Winger

When my oldest daughter was about 3 we were walking through town and we passed someone I was familiar with and he winked and said hello as we passed. My daughter comes out with "daddy, that man was wanking at you" in a rather loud voice. :lol:

KarenDent and Tongey like this.
  18. b1gals

b1gals Winger

My nephew used to sing "Ooooohhhhh Ooooohhhh My Socks Are On Fire" to KOL

19. Fumf

Fumf Central Defender

Took my lad to the Celtic game. On the way to the ground he said, "Sunderland aren't going to let us down today are they, dad?" I just smiled.

When my daughter was about 3 we walked past a dwarf in Aycliffe. She just stopped dead, eyes wide, mouth open, pointed and at the top of her voice bellowed, "Dad, why is that woman so small?"

20. daveftm86

daveftm86 Full Back

Poor Abe :lol:

U22 likes this.