Thickies who get scammed should not be refunded

On my phone (which is Samsung) they utilise some built in web service so that when someone calls you it pretty much tells you if the web service gets a hit if its a scam caller or the number has been reported, it brings up the option to block the call and all future calls. Its really useful, it looks like it has an app too for those who don't have it built into their Samsung phone android OS.

I got it as well. I think it's genuine but I deleted it as I've always sent mine in early anyway. Probably still in my deleted box, I'll have a look.

Edit: Had a quick look, it's genuine.

Probably why it looked real then.

Just threw me as I'm not in self assessment and it went to my work email, which I found odd. Hope they havnt put me in by mistake. Will have to give them a call.

Hmrc rang me today about tax fraud. Not surprised mind as the Mrs got 3 calls from them last week and didn't action them.

Bloody women.

I think calling folk thick is a bit harsh. We will all have our mental edge blunted as we get older and these bastards rely on that. For someone old who has had to adopt to technology late in life this must be really tough.
Alright granddad!

Just had the NCA NI call. Pressed 1 to talk to an “officer” but strangely they hung up when I promised to find them and f***ing skin them alive. We’ll see if the NCA come to get me now.

Back