They are having us as complete idiots.

Bookmark.

:lol: None of this matters, it's happening, you need to wake up.
:lol:
Listen mate, this 'wake up' bollocks is the last resort of the tragically crackless. George Michael, The Boo Radleys, Timmy Mallet all spouting the same shit, but I ask you, where are they now? Either dead, dreadful or dodging Yewtree.
Have you been supported on furlough?
No. I'm not dead either so it's swings and roundabouts really.
šŸ˜‚ Think Iā€™m just gonna counter with even more wackier and more ridiculous conspiracies. Knowing me Iā€™ll end up developing my own cult following for being a ā€œTruth seekerā€.
I guarantee that these tinfoil titfer twats would have screamed and shit their pants 100 odd years ago when that black and white steam train came towards them in the pictures.

Last edited:

Listen mate, this 'wake up' bollocks is the last resort of the tragically crackless. George Michael, The Boo Radleys, Timmy Mallet all spouting the same shit, but I ask you, where are they now? Either dead, dreadful or dodging Yewtree.

No. I'm not dead either so it's swings and roundabouts really.
Imagine putting George Michael & Timmy Mallet in the same bracket

Brexit! Brexit Government in place! Anti Marxism/Corony ,it's a winner surely ?

You have lost at everything else, Brexit, Brexit Government etc. Just maybes now is the time to play the tenth man card with all this. I played it months back & it was a very hard card to play & I got dogs abuse. It was the right card and several posters lately have DM'ed to state they got it wrong & my analysis was correct, fair play to those two lads.

Last edited:
The logic is very simple indeed.

The economy matters more than our health.
The bigger picture is getting the balance between controlling the virus and keeping the economy going..2nd spike was always going to happen and with a government knee jerk what happens with a 3rd 4th and 5th spike what's going to be left of people's livelihoods..the mind boggles like

if anyone can explain the logic then feel free but itā€™s only driving people not to actually give a fuck.

complete mismanagement from the start of this.

No, it's not driving people to not give a fuck. People don't give a fuck because they just don't give a fuck.

There are 60 million people in the country and it stands to reason that many won't agree with the government's position, but that's no good excuse to not give a fuck.

I have seen countless people who have no idea what two metres is, what a white line is, why a white line is there, that it's a good idea to wear a mask over your nose, that it's not a good idea to handle every piece of broccoli in the tray before choosing one, that pulling your mask down to talk into your phone is not a good idea and so on.

There must be shite all over these people's houses because there's no way on this earth they've worked out where the bog is or that there is a crucial 5 second period of travelling time needed to get there.

No, it's not driving people to not give a fuck. People don't give a fuck because they just don't give a fuck.

There are 60 million people in the country and it stands to reason that many won't agree with the government's position, but that's no good excuse to not give a fuck.

I have seen countless people who have no idea what two metres is, what a white line is, why a white line is there, that it's a good idea to wear a mask over your nose, that it's not a good idea to handle every piece of broccoli in the tray before choosing one, that pulling your mask down to talk into your phone is not a good idea and so on.

There must be shite all over these people's houses because there's no way on this earth they've worked out where the bog is or that there is a crucial 5 second period of travelling time needed to get there.
All of this.

People don't give a fuck as they're thick as fuck.

The f***ing state of the Tories on here :lol:

This. Historically politics was polarised between left / right or working class / middle class.

Increasingly the polarisation is between the terminally thick and the rest of us.

Iā€™m curious what issue the Tories will mobilise the thickies around to win the 2024 election. Will be 300,000 dead by then, the economy 1/2 itā€™s current size and 8m unemployed but the Tories win a landslide on the back of a pledge not to make the Union Jack illegal.

The bigger picture is getting the balance between controlling the virus and keeping the economy going..2nd spike was always going to happen and with a government knee jerk what happens with a 3rd 4th and 5th spike what's going to be left of people's livelihoods..the mind boggles like

You're right there, mate, in that it doesn't have to be an either/or situation. We could have controlled this and kept the economy on a decent footing had a large minority taken more care and with a fully functioning test and trace system. As it stands, there is a decent chance that in the coming weeks the government will have no choice but to impose a second lock down to avoid a situation like the United States where they have over 200,000 people (probably significantly higher if you take excess deaths into account) having lost their lives and cases still at 50,000 and 1,000 people losing their lives yesterday.

I had a degree of sympathy at first regarding the governments position on this as it was unprecedented but now...I am sick of it all.
It wasnā€™t unprecedented mind. Many african nations had dealt with Ebola in recent memory and set globally accepted processes. The UK Govt also ran the 2016 pandemic drill which they ignored the outcome of, and countries across the world, namely Korea, had been dealing with with up to five months before the UK govt did.

I get your point, and Iā€™m not being an awkward dick for the sake of it. I know two people who have had Covid listed as a contributing factor on their death certificate and I just think it is important that the facts are presented so that those responsible canā€™t weasel out of it.

Tees Valley councils are the most inept in the NE
Created out of the basket case that was Cleveland

Boro council are a mess (year or so ago a very damaging children services report) but this Mayor fella in Boro is a good bloke and is doing what he can to make things better. Ben Houchen I feel is doing well, but both aren't the council leaders, so not entirely sure what influence they have with the council to be honest.

You have lost at everything else, Brexit, Brexit Government etc. Just maybes now is the time to play the tenth man card with all this. I played it months back & it was a very hard card to play & I got dogs abuse. It was the right card and several posters lately have DM'ed to state they got it wrong & my analysis was correct, fair play to those two lads.

Word soup.

Boro council are a mess (year or so ago a very damaging children services report) but this Mayor fella in Boro is a good bloke and is doing what he can to make things better. Ben Houchen I feel is doing well, but both aren't the council leaders, so not entirely sure what influence they have with the council to be honest.
Stockton are a shit council too. Survived 3 years working there. 36 months too long

Darlo always in financial meltdown with varying degrees of crap inspections

Houchen seems OK aye. Says the right things anyway

There's something inherently wrong with public services in Teesside. Look at Cleveland police.

:lol: ^

Back