They are having us as complete idiots.

Whoever is running that Horden club account sounds like a right Gammon. Plus hasn't got a clue how these tighter restrictions came about.
Tragic considering how the labour party and worker's unions came about originally.
Whoever is running that Horden club account sounds like a right Gammon. Plus hasn't got a clue how these tighter restrictions came about.
Tragic considering how the labour party and worker's unions came about originally.

I agree they have contempt for the people and laws of the land. This lot just seem so amateurish and incompetent and not just Hancock. Watch any of them being interviewed and they come across as robots with no commonsense and do not inspire any confidence probably because they dont believe what they telling us to do
I don't think I'd be quite as incensed if they had even the faintest veneer of intelligence and capability. The fact that they are all hugely arrogant but also completely f***ing inept makes it much worse.
If only Labour & Jeremy had been in charge
Never mind them, at this point I'd settle for Zig & Zag or Spongebob.

Last edited:
:lol:
At least I'll be able to read the sign saying which queue is for the soup kitchen and which one is for soap.

Bookmark.
You're right. You didn't expect that did you?

You didn't mean to be right though, you just spelt psychological wrong. :lol:
Good job you aren't one of those thick fucks.

:lol: None of this matters, it's happening, you need to wake up.

Last edited:
I don't think I'd be quite as incensed if they had even the faintest veneer of intelligence and capability. The fact that they are all hugely arrogant but also completely f***ing inept makes it much worse.

Never mind them, at this point I'd settle for Zig & Zag or Spongebob.
Have you been supported on furlough?

Wake up to the truth really is a favourite phrase on here it seems. I keep wanting to find out what this secretive agenda is and who is behind it all but I can’t seem to get the necessary information from the informative individuals who know what’s going on.
Logon or register to see this image

Boris is repaying the labour voters who got him in to his position as prime minister by rubbing their nose in it now.... as if to say thank you kindly you set of easily fooled imbeciles. 18 months down the line he have you all working for a pittance to repay what he has handed out on contracts given to Etononian bum chums

Last edited:

Back