These last three games.

• Thread starter Deleted member 37458
  • Start date
Aye, I picked up on that one anarl. Shame for the lad. He’s a supporter also, it must be very difficult for him.

It must be horrible and I feel sorry for him. He must know his own performances are part of the problem but he's obviously giving his all, even though it's obvious to everyone apart from Phil Parkinson that he's finished. Bet he regrets coming back

It must be horrible and I feel sorry for him. He must know his own performances are part of the problem but he's obviously giving his all, even though it's obvious to everyone apart from Phil Parkinson that he's finished. Bet he regrets coming back
I think you might be right mate. It’s a shame to see him like this. He’s got nothing left to give. Can’t be easy for him knowing this when there are other players with gas in the tank but are apparently coasting.

Its obvious to everyone apart from Parkinson erm he has to play some games you can't play dobson and power in every game in every competition

God knows how the players are feeling? I'll tell you, not give one little shit. Going thro the motions picking up their salaries.
That wasn’t a defence of them, or concern for their feelings, but the fact is they’re the only ones who can turn this around. I’d rather a team of confident players going into the Coventry match, than a squad of players getting beat every week. There’s not a lot of talent in this league, mentality might play a big part.

Back