These international breaks - I'd rather get beat

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcrossan

Striker
Sort of weird, but sludging through yet another f***ing useless performance is so much better than watching international friendlies ..who cares

Just made me wonder..yet again ...that though winning is wonderful..it is secondary to just sort of belonging to something passionately. We could be good terrorists us lot, except we'd never leave the pub.

Sort of weird, but sludging through yet another f***ing useless performance is so much better than watching international friendlies ..who cares

Just made me wonder..yet again ...that though winning is wonderful..it is secondary to just sort of belonging to something passionately. We could be good terrorists us lot, except we'd never leave the pub.

:eek:

Friendlies I get, but what about these crucial qualifiers, what's your thoughts on those?

I like international football just as much as club football, more to football than the Premier League.

I do think it might be better if all the qualifying fixtures were played in a block instead of lots of breaks.

Nowt crucial we win fuk all ever so who really cares
Lots of people like international football (a lot obvioulsy don't as well) but these games are crucial to the likes of Wales and Ireland tonight. Iceland who may qualify for another tournament, even Argentina last night - they beat Chile 1-0, but Sanchez hit the bar and had they lost / drawn they would have been in real danger of not qualifying.

I love the breaks personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back