These bible yellers in the town centre.

What sort of stories?

The Quran, the central religious text of Islam, contains references to more than fifty people and events also found in the Bible. While the stories told in each book are generally comparable, important differences sometimes emerge. The versions written in the Hebrew Bible and the Christian New Testament predate the Quran's versions. As such, Christians regard the Quran's versions as being derived directly or indirectly from the earlier materials.

The Quran, the central religious text of Islam, contains references to more than fifty people and events also found in the Bible. While the stories told in each book are generally comparable, important differences sometimes emerge. The versions written in the Hebrew Bible and the Christian New Testament predate the Quran's versions. As such, Christians regard the Quran's versions as being derived directly or indirectly from the earlier materials.
No wonder I'm confused - which one shall I believe in? I'm happy enough supporting safc tbh.

Anyone you want marra like i says it could all be from the 1 book just translated for different races, or i could be talking shite, anyways keep the faith
Ok. Dip do maga zoo which one not you x 4

I'm going to study the Koran is that a good one?

It'd make a canny retirement hobby. Two or three times a week standing on a street corner and just shouting in Latin till you're red in the face. Fresh air. Exercise.

It'd make a canny retirement hobby. Two or three times a week standing on a street corner and just shouting in Latin till you're red in the face. Fresh air. Exercise.
Do you believe in aliens or flat earth?

Do you believe in aliens or flat earth?

i know u like alien stuff you probably heard bob lazars stuff but have you heard david adair? Obviously i dont know if he’s telling the truth or just full of it but he’s a known scientist so if its true its some story like see if i can find 1 of his interviews 2 minutes marra ill post it

i know u like alien stuff you probably heard bob lazars stuff but have you heard david adair? Obviously i dont know if he’s telling the truth or just full of it but he’s a known scientist so if its true its some story like see if i can find 1 of his interviews 2 minutes marra ill post it

Used to love listening to this stuff yrs ago when id had a good smoke or drink, clever bloke and canny funny anarl

Last edited:
In a way I admire them for speaking in public but they do utter some shite, heard one the other day say something like jesus has spoken ladies and gentlemen and says adidas trainers up to 50 percent of at JD Sports, he was standing outside JD Sports like so could be a way to get customers.

Get yourself on the politics forum.

It also has some dreadful and positively nasty passages. They are conveniently forgotten about by the believers. If it makes them feel better I suppose......
Cafateria Christians. They just pick the bits they like and ignore the rest.
I bet they even wear two different cloths at the same time and don't expect to be stoned to death. Hypocrites!

They should have a nun outside Greggs saying, "And the lord has spoken and he said "You there!, Yes, You, with leggings on with the thighs that look like black sacks full of rotton vegtables"Are you sure pet?"

Back