These alexa devices

Ordered the 3rd Gen Dot for £25. What can you actually do with them and is the dot good enough to be used to replace the radio in the kitchen and play music through?

Imagine if it said that and also added "you lazy bastard.":lol:
I think we may have invented evil Alexa:

"Alexa, how many calories in a Snickers Ice Cream Bar ?"
"In a Snickers Ice Cream Bar, there are 865 calories and 39g of fat, 5g of which is saturated. So put it down, or take your next step in a journey towards Type 2 Diabetes, Fatty..."

"Alexa, what time is it ?"
"Time you got off your arse, you lazy stump" etc.

In short, it should be reprogrammed to fulfill the role of a hard-as-fuck North Eastern granny during the 1970s.

"In a Snickers Ice Cream Bar, there are 865 calories and 39g of fat, 5g of which is saturated. So put it down, or take your next step in a journey towards Type 2 Diabetes, Fatty..."

In short, it should be reprogrammed to fulfill the role of a hard-as-fuck North Eastern granny during the 1970s.
I don't need evil Alexa I've got a wife.:neutral:

And renamed Bella

Back