These alexa devices

Just bought a echo in the amazon sale to replace the dot, Sound quality is brilliant especially for £50, use it as a kitchen speaker and now using the dot in the living room connected to a Sonos.

Got the smaller one and linked it up to a Bluetooth speaker and love playing music from Spotify, but I’ve lost my speaker so thinking about getting the larger one with the integrated speaker for downstairs and moving the smaller one upstairs.

Daft stuff like weather forecasts, timers, doing google type searches I now take for granted.

The next step is to start getting some smart lighting for the house, has anyone used the Ikea own branded stuff for this?

Very good on the dot so imagine it’s excellent on the full size one.

Didnt know you could do that. Not that I ever go on the Xbox like
It's very cheap and tinny. No worse than I'd expect but I couldn't listen to music through it and blue toothed it to my speakers.
The full size Echo is more than adequate for the price.
Also if someone is thinking of buying the full size one, the walnut finish is normally £10 more but is at the same reduced price of £54.99.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0751YTXC8/

Got the smaller one and linked it up to a Bluetooth speaker and love playing music from Spotify, but I’ve lost my speaker so thinking about getting the larger one with the integrated speaker for downstairs and moving the smaller one upstairs.

Daft stuff like weather forecasts, timers, doing google type searches I now take for granted.

The next step is to start getting some smart lighting for the house, has anyone used the Ikea own branded stuff for this?
I have the Hive ones as I got them free from British Gas. Whilst the notion of them sounds lazy and pointless, I have at times found them useful. Most recently whilst trying to sort out a smart plug behind the settee and couldn't see what I was doing and didn't want to climb back over to switch the light on.:lol:

It's very cheap and tinny. No worse than I'd expect but I couldn't listen to music through it and blue toothed it to my speakers.
The full size Echo is more than adequate for the price.
Also if someone is thinking of buying the full size one, the walnut finish is normally £10 more but is at the same reduced price of £54.99.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0751YTXC8/
Decent for the price like. £20 for a dot.

Back