There's a Moose Loose In The Hoose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dress up as a mouse and sit in the room with the door open. The little mouse will shit itself when it sees (the size of) you and clear off, unless it's a Ninja mouse then you'll have to fight it to the death.

My thoughts exactly mate! :lol:

She said it sat on the carpet before scurrying behind the sofa. Come home and can't find the little fucker anywhere

When I was a wee lad we lived in a small village with a field just behind the garden. One day while talking to nan on the phone my sister's cat brought a mouse in, dropped it by the garden door and just left it there. The poor lil' thing got up and ran straight for the sofa. I told nan as it happened and she went into a bit of a state. We had one of them old-fashioned sofas with springs and she remembered how on the old family island something similar happened without anyone noticing and the mouse ended up building a nest under but inside the sofa. With that clear in her memory she pretty much ordered me to find it and catch it before the same happened again.

Don't know what kind of sofa yous have but have my nan's words in mind if you don't find and catch it.

I tricked it out with a slice of salami underneath a plastic bowl held up by a small stick attached to a long piece of string and waited for it from a few metres away and pulled the string closing the mouse inside the bowl when it got to the salami after some twenty or so minutes wait. And released it back into the field.

When I was a wee lad we lived in a small village with a field just behind the garden. One day while talking to nan on the phone my sister's cat brought a mouse in, dropped it by the garden door and just left it there. The poor lil' thing got up and ran straight for the sofa. I told nan as it happened and she went into a bit of a state. We had one of them old-fashioned sofas with springs and she remembered how on the old family island something similar happened without anyone noticing and the mouse ended up building a nest under but inside the sofa. With that clear in her memory she pretty much ordered me to find it and catch it before the same happened again.

Don't know what kind of sofa yous have but have my nan's words in mind if you don't find and catch it.

I tricked it out with a slice of salami underneath a plastic bowl held up by a small stick attached to a long piece of string and waited for it from a few metres away and pulled the string closing the mouse inside the bowl when it got to the salami after some twenty or so minutes wait. And released it back into the field.

This is exactly what I'd do. If I had some salami and an island and some string.

Walk into living room, take one shoe off and beat the little fucker to death with it, put shoe on and go back out without saying a word.

Are you Oor Wullie?
Just asking like.

Traps that kill are the only viable solution. Where you saw one, there'll be tens more hidden behind skirting boards etc.
Fuck all this releasing them back into the wild, where they can breed and make millions more little bastards to come and terrorize your lass

Traps that kill are the only viable solution. Where you saw one, there'll be tens more hidden behind skirting boards etc.
Fuck all this releasing them back into the wild, where they can breed and make millions more little bastards to come and terrorize your lass

Agreed..kill them..kill them all.

what the fuck do I do SMB?

My lass was sitting watching the tele and the little fucker ran across the floor. Had the patio doors open today because of weather and it's probably come from the fields.

It went behind the sofa, she's closed the sitting room door and come to get me from the town, will it still be in the sitting room when I get home or what? What the hell do I do?

If you've seen one you'll have at least a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back