There's a Moose Loose In The Hoose

Status
Not open for further replies.

karlm14

Striker
what the fuck do I do SMB?

My lass was sitting watching the tele and the little fucker ran across the floor. Had the patio doors open today because of weather and it's probably come from the fields.

It went behind the sofa, she's closed the sitting room door and come to get me from the town, will it still be in the sitting room when I get home or what? What the hell do I do?

The OP has done a Rodney Trotter with the fake ponytail, to try and get his leg owa!

Ask her if she's positive it was a mouse, perhaps it was just a vole. I have them come into my house occasionally, they're very cute.

My lass was sitting watching the tele and the little fucker ran across the floor. Had the patio doors open today because of weather and it's probably come from the fields.

It went behind the sofa, she's closed the sitting room door and come to get me from the town, will it still be in the sitting room when I get home or what? What the hell do I do?

She's played a blinder to get you home early from town ;)

Get some nuts.
Logon or register to see this image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back