"Their players started arguing"

This sort of thing happens in football when a team has passion and a will to win. What happened afterwards? They came out in the 2nd half with more purpose and played well. After the Gooch strike look at the players coming together to celebrate. The sign of togetherness. Onwards and Upwards.

They didn't control the first half. It was scrappy and even and we had by far the clearest chance.
I dinnar like - they had about 65% of the ball first half. We had one half decent chance where Ozturk (IIRC) probably should have scored but apart from that I don't think we were very clever first half. Big improvement second half though.

They'd have been decent value for a point if it hadn't been for Gooch.

MK Dons boss. I think he's just making it up personally.

He's talking out of his arse your grace. If wed scored all the clear cut chances we had his team would have been comprehensively beaten. Sounds like sour grapes to me, and hardly surprising the comical are all over it.

So his game plan worked for 45 mins then the second 45 they couldn’t cope with us as we had the nerve to make some alterations to combat their tactics?
The game is 90 mins not 45, you were beaten fair and square and if we had taken our relativity easy chances it would have been 3 or 4 nil.

Back