The Yorkshire Ripper Files

Aye, should be good.

Difficult to believe how he just kept on killing after being under so much police scrutiny. Interviewed nine times and it never crossed his mind that stopping might be a good idea.

I lived in Headingley at the time and he attacked a Dr in our back street. I spent 3 hours in Leeds Millgarth being interviewed because I was from Seaham.

Wearside Jack - barsteward.
Aye, should be good.

Difficult to believe how he just kept on killing after being under so much police scrutiny. Interviewed nine times and it never crossed his mind that stopping might be a good idea.

Didn't they catch him through a fiver or something like that ?

Didn't they catch him through a fiver or something like that ?

He got pulled over for the false number plates (as other poster said), and then asked if he could take a piss in some bushes nearby. He hid his weapons, the copper went back and looked in that area and found hammers , screwdrivers etc and then Sutcliffe confessed.

Aye, should be good.

Because he was a f***ing lunatic?
Didn't he use the plea "God told me to do it"

Because he was a f***ing lunatic?
Didn't he use the plea "God told me to do it"

Serial killers tend to have a more long term outlook than your average one off murderer. The idea is to never get caught so you can keep killing. They can go years between murders to avoid detection.

Back