The XX

Owt on the horizon?

Two superb albums sandwiching a good un. Then there was Jamie XX record, In Colour, which barring one song, is top drawer. Looking forward to what's next up.

Haway The XX.
Was listening at the weekend and thinking the same. None have them have done owt since Jamie’s album. Wish they’d hurry up but heard nowt.

Love everything they’ve put out between them.

You're a bit strange mind! :lol:
You must have started at least 50 odd threads about liam ...easily. Maybe more if we hoi in Noel and Oasis
...and yet I say something nice about Beady Eye and you insult my listening habits?
Bizarre :neutral:

the bloke is an absolute Herbert who should be ignored. If it's not a link to a daily mail article, it's a YouTube video with :cool: after it.

beyond f***ing dull.

The perv LOL
Annoys me this. You begin a thread about something good and normal and some moron with a vendetta comes along and calls you. There buddies join in and all of a sudden the thread is no longer about the topic you started it for. It’s them that have the problem letting go of bitterness.

Anyway back on topic this should help....

Annoys me this. You begin a thread about something good and normal and some moron with a vendetta comes along and calls you. There buddies join in and all of a sudden the thread is no longer about the topic you started it for. It’s them that have the problem letting go of bitterness.

Anyway back on topic this should help....

Nice one.

Their song "Intro" what was that used on?
Probably been used on loads of things but can't place what I heard it on. Was it an advert or some telly programme?

Love them personally. I remember I used to get into the Dog and Parrot in Newcastle, and they had a load of album covers painted on the windows. For a long time I owned all of the albums except for this weird white X against a black background. Eventually got round to checking it out, never looked back.

Back