The Xbox360 Controller

L

Lexingtongue

I often see claims that this is the best controller ever but I seriously can't see how. I'm trying to play a game on the PC which won't recognise my Dualshock 4 and, Jesus, the amount of problems I'm having with the Xbox pad is horrendous. The d-pad is clunky as fuck and absolutely minging (I'll press a few times and a load of them won't be recognised), and the sensitivity of the left analogue stick push button is a nightmare, always bringing up an on-screen keyboard as I try to move about at the worst possible time. I've never particularly liked using it but this frustrating experience has just brought back why. Fits nicely in the hand, like, but, for me, the Playstation pad blows it away. Don't get the hype for it at all.

It’s without doubt superior to a PS controller. Think you just need to git gud there mate.
:lol: Maybe it's familiarity with the PS pad but I hate the Xbox controller. I've uninstalled the game because of it. :lol:

Probably should've cleaned it first, they get absolutely minging over time
It's mine from way back when I had a 360 but it's spotless as it's barely been used. :lol: I even went through hours of shit to get my PS3 pad working on my PC way back when just to avoid using it. The design is not for me, like. The full circle d-pad is straight up horrendous.

Fair enough :lol:

I can get away with both but the PS3 design has definitely aged the best.
People complain about the PS pad having barely evolved but why change something that works and was designed so well? The only reason they changed the Xbox pad is because the original design was obscenely large and impractical.

People complain about the PS pad having barely evolved but why change something that works and was designed so well? The only reason they changed the Xbox pad is because the original design was obscenely large and impractical.
True, the Xbox controller has gone from The Duke to the XB360 to the XB1, new XB1 and the XBox Elite and they're still trying.

PS is the PS1 with modifications when needed

Back