The X-Files

I've seen every minute of every episode of the X-Files and both films. This series has pretty much guaranteed I won't keep up that record as I certainly won't be watching another minute if those six episode were anything to go by. Should have let sleeping dogs lie.
Me too, I've watched the spin offs and tie in's too. It's me fave ever TV series. So you won't be watching any of the old episodes either?

Me too, I've watched the spin offs and tie in's too. It's me fave ever TV series. So you won't be watching any of the old episodes either?
What are you trying to achieve from this? Have I got under your skin or something because I didn't like a few episodes that you did? You're like a dog with a bone, mate.

watched the first two episodes and thought it was canny, watched episode 3 and I cannot bring myself to watch anymore. absolute dog shite.

What are you trying to achieve from this? Have I got under your skin or something because I didn't like a few episodes that you did? You're like a dog with a bone, mate.
Not at all, I'm just struggling to understand your logic. You've pretty much wrote off the whole of The X Files on the basis of these 6 episodes.

I've seen every minute of every episode of the X-Files and both films. This series has pretty much guaranteed I won't keep up that record as I certainly won't be watching another minute if those six episode were anything to go by. Should have let sleeping dogs lie.
I thought that the 2008 film was poor too. Although as a whole, I always found the series hit and miss.

Back