The worst drivers are behind the wheel of German cars

It says relax if you see someone in a Peugeot. They're not lying, most Peugeot drivers I have encountered seem to bumble their way around the roads, usually at a speed 20mph slower than the limit.

Yes yes I know that it's a limit not a target etc.

surely its a Micra ?

It says relax if you see someone in a Peugeot. They're not lying, most Peugeot drivers I have encountered seem to bumble their way around the roads, usually at a speed 20mph slower than the limit.

Yes yes I know that it's a limit not a target etc.
Dreadful accident near me this week, and very little information on how it happened. A Porsche Cayenne, and a Peugeot 3008 travelling in the same direction, had such a mighty collision, as to kill both drivers. The Porsche driver lived for 3 days though, but the Peugeot driver was young pregnant teacher, and sadly neither she, nor the baby survived. I don't know if we'll ever find out what actually happened :cry:

Nowt worse than looking in the rear view mirror and see those four rings suddenly appear.
I find the Volvo sign of a truck more intimidating :lol:

You can't live in a car, silly Billy.

If people want to spend 20 - 30 grand on a car, they're f***ing stupid. :lol: as soon as you leave the forecourt, the value drops ffs.

Can we get back on topic anyway?

Not if you buy ex demo - now just pull over and let me by - you know I am going round you anyway ;):lol:

been known for long enough. pretentious wankers most of them.

Dreadful accident near me this week, and very little information on how it happened. A Porsche Cayenne, and a Peugeot 3008 travelling in the same direction, had such a mighty collision, as to kill both drivers. The Porsche driver lived for 3 days though, but the Peugeot driver was young pregnant teacher, and sadly neither she, nor the baby survived. I don't know if we'll ever find out what actually happened :cry:
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work this one out does it. RIP to the fatalities.

Last edited:

Back