The worst drivers are behind the wheel of German cars

It's very rare that you're right on anything, but this time? You're wrong again. :)
The facts are there regarding people who drive these cars.
Wether I can afford one or not isn't up for debate, so how about talking about the actual thread, instead of the poster who started it?

Reckon you're capable of doing that without it eventually ending up getting personal, and abusive?

If you can't, I suggest you look at another thread where you will talk about the topic in hand.

My god, wrong. If I wanted one, I would, but they're not worth it.

Another one that pesters the OP instead of talking about the topic

I drive an Audi A3 saloon because it's company policy to supply Audi's. If they'd given me a Ford Focus I would be driving one of them - but to suggest that I somehow drive differently because it's an Audi is f***ing ridiculous. And FWIW all my workmates picked the A4, I'm the only one with an A3 cos a car is not an excuse to wave your dick.

I drive an Audi A3 saloon because it's company policy to supply Audi's. If they'd given me a Ford Focus I would be driving one of them - but to suggest that I somehow drive differently because it's an Audi is f***ing ridiculous. And FWIW all my workmates picked the A4, I'm the only one with an A3 cos a car is not an excuse to wave your dick.
Not my fault. The insurance companies know which drivers cause accidents with which cars they're driving...

Not my fault. The insurance companies know which drivers cause accidents with which cars they're driving...

Done 160,000 in mine and had one accident 3 weeks ago - young lad went into the back of me at a roundabout. Whereas I've knocked 3 people over on zebra-crossings in my Firetruck, and winged two more.

I’m surprised nobody has mentioned Lewis Hamilton supposedly driving a German F1 car.
There again most of the development and technology that’s gone into it is British.

Much the same could be said about German production cars with many innovations incorporated into them having been developed by F1 teams operating in the U.K.

Misleading list that. Most of them are rep type cars that will do loads of business miles so much more risk of an issue. None of them are fast cars which makes me think it’s all about the mileage. The low offending cars are the opposite I.e. doddering pensioner cars that probably average 3k a year

Back