The World Is Your Oyster

Eeeh I've never asked it. Always thought Spotify wouldn't carry such things. Will have to sit down and enjoy tonight.

There's a double MC Tazo album on there that he seems to have recorded in his bedroom. I think the MC Stompin stuff was being sourced from Amazon music or something.

It's a really good way to annoy people and ruin what should have been a nice evening.

Stephen Fry
Kevin Smith
William Dafoe

Pan American Highway starting from Alaska.

Can't be a classic car like a Mustang or an Eldorado as much as I'd like it to be - we'd spend the whole time refuelling. Something modern and roomy.

Or the above in the Cadillac Eldorado but the shorter Route 66.

My favourite country Denmark, with my favourite girl Avril Lavigne!

Avril could provide the soundtrack by singing live. Can’t drive, so not arsed about the car.

If you could pick anywhere to go in any car with anyone, which three would you pick ?

And what would be on your road trip playlist ?

Ford Mustang
Drive to New York the long way around passing through Europe, the Middle East, India, China, Japan and Canada
Me, Jesus Christ, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Selena Gomez naked

Waiting for a parcel to be delivered and yes am bored.

If you could pick anywhere to go in any car with anyone, which three would you pick ?

And what would be on your road trip playlist ?

Waiting for a parcel to be delivered and yes am bored.
Down through Italy from Switzerland. Driving an old 60s or 70s Lancia. With David Bowie, Peter Cook or Gruff Rhys. All 3 of them would be insane.
Lexus. I’d drive Sean Connery to Lego Land and call in for a lovely lamb lunch on the way home.
Lexshsush.
Citroen 2CV to Blackburn with Bob Carolgees (and Spit the Dog). Playlist: The Fall.
That's got the makings of a brilliant Hammer horror.
How she gonna sing when she’ll be tied up in the boot? 🤔
She can't at the best of times.

Last edited:
A Vauxhall Meriva with Elton John , Madonna & David Walliams
To the tune of Bang Bang Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Last edited:
I'd drive the European route E69 to nordkapp - most northerly road in europe...

Logon or register to see this image

playlist would be something heavy in prog rock...
Do it, I did it in 1983 on a Triumph. The road then was mainly dirt tracks and there was no tunnel onto the island, you had to get the ferry. I did it about a week before mid-summer, just before the crowds arrive. Still got caught in a snow storm on my way south and had to follow a snow plough!

Logon or register to see this image

The E6 as it was then.

https://postimages.org/
Nordkapp.

Back