The Wolsley, Roker - anybody been??

mini-x2

Striker
Can’t be bothered to read the whole thread but did the wimpy OP ever summon up enough courage to step inside the place?

wq0pco

Central Defender
Did you have food or just a few drinks? What was on the tele?
Sunday lunch, carvery each time.

Soton v Chelsea was on last time, stop trying to catch me out yer twat!!!! Too sharp for you kidda.
Can’t be bothered to read the whole thread but did the wimpy OP ever summon up enough courage to step inside the place?
And I couldn't give a fcuk, been in loads. Prick.

aye marra he had a few carverys and watched some footy on the tele, love his attitude me like.
Sunday lunch, carvery each time.

Soton v Chelsea was on last time, stop trying to catch me out yer twat!!!! Too sharp for you kidda.

And I couldn't give a fcuk, been in loads. Prick.
Cool, I went there by mistake once, I was impressed it was on the sea front with what looked like a brilliant beach it had a beer garden and the layout and practicality of the place was spot on.

Last edited:

Goat Eyes

Striker
Brilliant thread this. The OP is my favourite poster by a country mile.
aye marra he had a few carverys and watched some footy on the tele, love his attitude me like.

Cool, I went there by mistake once, I was impressed it was on the sea front with what looked like a brilliant beach it had a beer garden and the layout and practicality of the place was spot on.
It’s not on the sea front.