The Witcher remake

I couldn't get past the first fight after talking to Vesimir after you've had the dream about training at the start. I turned it off and will just go back at some point on normal for the story

Yeh the ghouls depleted loads of health. Was pretty much the next fight :lol:

Yeh the ghouls depleted loads of health. Was pretty much the next fight :lol:

I think also over the years since I played the Witcher things have moved on quite a bit and going back the controls do feel quite clunky. I have to turn the camera sensitivity down for a start. It didn't help.

played this when it first came out, got up to Skellige and sacked it off.

just trying to get back into the next gen version and up to the bloody baron quest. it feels dated and I can’t get the knack of the combat or the inventory/items/crafting menu, especially after playing Elden ring, etc.

Wanted to finish it before getting god of war Ragnarok but I’m only getting a few hours a week to play it so it’s going to be a while yet. Tempted to sack it off again…

Last edited:
played this when it first came out, got up to Skellige and sacked it off.

just trying to get back into the next gen version and up to the bloody baron quest. it feels dated and I can’t get the knack of the combat or the inventory/items/crafting menu, especially after playing Elden ring, etc.

Wanted to finish it before getting god of war Ragnarok but I’m only getting a few hours a week to play it so it’s going to be a while yet. Tempted to sack it off again…

I agree it feels dated.

What I’m amazed about is you using Elden Ring as an example of modern. I know everyone and his dog loves it, but it’s totally old Japanese inventory style gaming.

I agree it feels dated.

What I’m amazed about is you using Elden Ring as an example of modern. I know everyone and his dog loves it, but it’s totally old Japanese inventory style gaming.

I just think the menus and combat in Elden ring are really well done. Once you’ve got the hang of it. Witcher 3 just feels clunky.

Back