The Witcher 3

Another update for those intrested; This is a f***ing awesome game.

Hooked, helps the 5 month seems to enjoy watching me chop peoples heeds off :lol:

Lvl 24 now. Not played a great deal of the main game (I dont think) One of the first quests in Skellige- where you investigate something in a field.. but a druid doesnt want you too? what % through the main game is that lads?

Got about 5K coins to spend on something nice soonish too. Playing it on the easiest setting. will replay again after.

Tried to fight a Griffen on one of the little islands, and he one hit kills me like!

Hooked, helps the 5 month seems to enjoy watching me chop peoples heeds off :lol:

Lvl 24 now. Not played a great deal of the main game (I dont think) One of the first quests in Skellige- where you investigate something in a field.. but a druid doesnt want you too? what % through the main game is that lads?

Got about 5K coins to spend on something nice soonish too. Playing it on the easiest setting. will replay again after.

Tried to fight a Griffen on one of the little islands, and he one hit kills me like!
Glad you’re loving it!

In terms of progress, I’d guess if you’ve just arrived at Skellige you’ll be around 50% - 60% through the main game. Still plenty for you to do but it really starts to pick up from here on out.

Said it before but I wouldn’t spend any gold on anything other than Witcher sets. Start looking for all those ? dotted about and you’ll have much more gold in no time. Actually, maybe buy some of the maps one of the first merchant sells, they’ll unlock fast travel points to some of the more isolated islands.

Enjoy, Skellige is an absolute beast of an area.

If you have just got to Skellige you have a long way to go marra. Enjoy.

i can't wait for the next gen patch so I can play it again and do blood and wine for the first time. only done the first few missions before I sacked it off when I played the game.

you must have done quite a bit side stuff to be that levelled.

Last edited:
i can't wait for the next gen patch so I can play it again and do blood and wine for the first time. only done the first few missions before I sacked it off when I played the game.

you must have done quite a bit side stuff to be that levelled.

Yeah definitely, I've mainly focused on side quests and Witcher contracts etc.

Back