The Witcher 3

Just got the Witcher 1 on Steam, how long will it take me to catch up in time for 3?

Depends how you play, but you're looking at about 25-30 hours if you just follow the main story and around 50-55 if you do all the sidequests and explore everything.

You're looking at around the same amount of time for The Witcher 2 also.

thats a bit shit :( (the delay) dragon age inquistion looks good (i hope)

shite quality video mind, but looks more open than 2, and anything has to be better than that :neutral:

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, I honestly have a massive buzz about this game. Reckon it's gonna satisfy my RPG needs till Fallout 4 or Elder Scrolls 6

'Is it 1358 yet?'
'No'
'Then fuck off"

Should I play Witcher 1 and 2 before this?
It's a tough one, but I'd say it's not vital you do.
They're both good games & it'll help you understand Geralt's story a bit more, but the developers have already said that they have made it so those who've not played the witcher before don't feel like they've hugely missed out

It's a tough one, but I'd say it's not vital you do.
They're both good games & it'll help you understand Geralt's story a bit more, but the developers have already said that they have made it so those who've not played the witcher before don't feel like they've hugely missed out
Thanks. I did consider them when they were first out as I really like the Dragon Age games. Are they similar-ish?

The Witcher 2 was free with games with gerld a few months ago on Xbox 360. After several "can't download" errors I've finally got and will start it tonight. It better be as good as they say.

Back