The Witcher 3

Right lockdown means I’m back on this after a couple of year hiatus after my lass moved in

I believe I’d just beat that griffin so I’m not far in at all level 4

Give me your tips for starting out what you did or wished you did so I don’t make mistakes :lol:

Right lockdown means I’m back on this after a couple of year hiatus after my lass moved in

I believe I’d just beat that griffin so I’m not far in at all level 4

Give me your tips for starting out what you did or wished you did so I don’t make mistakes :lol:

Side quests are important. Cover 90% of the question mark areas before you progress to next area.

Do the horse races asap (in next area)

Other than that mate just enjoy the game. It doesn't take long to pick up.

Side quests are important. Cover 90% of the question mark areas before you progress to next area.

Do the horse races asap (in next area)

Other than that mate just enjoy the game. It doesn't take long to pick up.
I never bothered with the horse races. Ever.

What are the benefits?

I did the bare knuckle fighting side quests to the end. Not much benefit to those either mind.

they did with last of us, gtav etc from ps3 to ps4

Sorry I thought you meant CDPR going down that route with remasters rather than in general. Agreed. I don't mind the odd game like TLOU and Dark Souls or I'd have never played either.

I think rockstar have already confirmed GTA will be getting a remaster for the next gen 🤦‍♂️

Sorry I thought you meant CDPR going down that route with remasters rather than in general. Agreed. I don't mind the odd game like TLOU and Dark Souls or I'd have never played either.

I think rockstar have already confirmed GTA will be getting a remaster for the next gen 🤦‍♂️
They have. 3rd gen of GTAV ffs. We got 3 of the fuckers on the PS2. :lol:

I've never really enjoyed online gaming like to be fair. I suppose profits come first.

I've not played online myself but it's definitely been their focus since the game released. The game still sells large amounts each month regardless of the microtransactions, although the additional spending is where they make most the cash.

Back