The Witcher 3

I quite liked the slutty witch more like, whatever her name was.

This one

Logon or register to see this image

Edit: Keira. It's got her name above her head :neutral:
I killed the fuck out of her by accident. I was gutted. We’d just had a lovely afternoon of picnicking and al fresco shenanigans and got into an argument....I chose a slightly aggressive speech option and Gerald whipped his sword out and I had to stab her up cos she got dead radgy. Good ol’ Geralt. Find em, fuck em, murder em.....

I killed the fuck out of her by accident. I was gutted. We’d just had a lovely afternoon of picnicking and al fresco shenanigans and got into an argument....I chose a slightly aggressive speech option and Gerald whipped his sword out and I had to stab her up cos she got dead radgy. Good ol’ Geralt. Find em, fuck em, murder em.....

Exactly what I did :lol: I didn't expect him to kill her, the option should have made it clear that he was going to go all murdery :neutral:

Last edited:

same here, made me feel a bit guilty for the wank I'd just had

Just finished the main game. Still have both DLCs to play, and then new game plus.

It's like a death in the family. Genuinely gutted I don't get to play through for the 'first time' again.

Greatest game ever made. Hands down.

Hahaha

Just finished the main game. Still have both DLCs to play, and then new game plus.

It's like a death in the family. Genuinely gutted I don't get to play through for the 'first time' again.

I played through Hearts of Stone immediately after I'd gone through the main story. It's a canny good 10 hours.

Blood and Wine is supposed to be 20 to 30 hours. I've tried to get into it but I've forgot how to play the game and they've rejigged the menus so I'm lost there too.

The little moments just make this game something special. Chasing magic babies, running after a goat, performing in a stage play, getting drunk with the witcher, Dandelion etc etc

Last edited:

I’ve just finished the main story there (3 years after buying it :lol:) so many ups and downs with it! It’s got me wrecked :lol: 10 out of 10 for me.
Can now play red dead guilt free. :lol:

I’ve just finished the main story there (3 years after buying it :lol:) so many ups and downs with it! It’s got me wrecked :lol: 10 out of 10 for me.
Can now play red dead guilt free. :lol:

Red dead 2 is the first game since the witcher where I've thought "wow" whilst just riding around :cool:

Even called my horse in RDR2 Roach :lol:

Red dead 2 is the first game since the witcher where I've thought "wow" whilst just riding around :cool:

Even called my horse in RDR2 Roach :lol:

I put a few hours into rdr2 last weekend but if anything it pushed me to finish this one first just because of the sheer size and detail of it. If I’d stayed with rdr2 I’d have never finished this. Pretty chuffed i did though, gotta good ending(thought I hadn’t at first :lol:)
Bugger that, one thing I won’t miss about this game is roach haha

I put a few hours into rdr2 last weekend but if anything it pushed me to finish this one first just because of the sheer size and detail of it. If I’d stayed with rdr2 I’d have never finished this. Pretty chuffed i did though, gotta good ending(thought I hadn’t at first :lol:)
Bugger that, one thing I won’t miss about this game is roach haha

The horse riding in Rd is more stable (pun). Whether RD will be a better game than TW3 is up for debate. Long way to go. Its great though

Back