The Witcher 3

I've just loaded my save back up, it took a while to get back in the swing of things and use to the controls.

I'm on level 35 now and struggling to improve on this, it's slower than anticipated. Is there an easier way to level up? Also, anyone got any good tips on how to improve weapons armour? What stones do people generally use?

Finally started this yesterday and it seems canny, only put a couple of hours into it and just killed that flying monster thingy and done a couple of side quests and that. Any tips for what I should do when starting out? just try and do side quests to level up?

Finally started this yesterday and it seems canny, only put a couple of hours into it and just killed that flying monster thingy and done a couple of side quests and that. Any tips for what I should do when starting out? just try and do side quests to level up?

Don't focus on levelling up straight away. You'll frustrate yourself and it's not essential. Once you hit level 20 you'll start flying through the levels.

Do everything before you leave White Orchard. Collect everything, do all the side quests, go to all the question marks etc it's a tutorial area so everything you do there will help you out.

Once you leave don't rush the main story. Take your time, enjoy the side quests and contracts and just take in one of the best maps in gaming history :cool:

And remember a lot of the decisions you make can and will have consequences later on...

Don't focus on levelling up straight away. You'll frustrate yourself and it's not essential. Once you hit level 20 you'll start flying through the levels.

Do everything before you leave White Orchard. Collect everything, do all the side quests, go to all the question marks etc it's a tutorial area so everything you do there will help you out.

Once you leave don't rush the main story. Take your time, enjoy the side quests and contracts and just take in one of the best maps in gaming history :cool:

And remember a lot of the decisions you make can and will have consequences later on...

I've already ended up moving on after meeting that lass, fighting random people/monsters at the next stage is much harder like been 1 shotted a few times :lol:

All you need to do is enjoy one of the greatest games ever played. Easily in my top 3.

The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time and The Last of Us.

I reckon Red Dead 2 could end up being number one though, I’m on tenterhooks.

Witcher 3 and Zelda are absolute favourites of mine, but I just don't get the love for Last of Us. I really find it to be the most overrated game of all time.

It doesn’t really bother me, and usually I’m rabidly on the side of inclusivity....but Ciri is demonstrably Caucasian....she’s there, in the game, being white and that.

In general its fine but her appearance is a massive part of it. Considering the first 75% of the Wild Hunt is Geralt asking strangers if they've seen am ashen haired white girl :lol:

It's like given a Targaryen dark hair

Back