The Witcher 3

I see the GOTY edition is only 16 quid on the PSN. Tempted to give this a go. Will it matter that I haven't played the first 2?

I'd never played the first two and I think it's the best game that will ever exist.

Did take me two goes to get in to it however but as soon as I understood the combat system it was brilliant.

I'd never played the first two and I think it's the best game that will ever exist.

Did take me two goes to get in to it however but as soon as I understood the combat system it was brilliant.
Took the plunge. it's very early days but I can see me getting right into this.

Yep that was me :D

Youll find the combat straight forward then.

Currently trying to get all the achievements on DS2 SOTFS atm, apparently need to be in NG+2 to get it for the hexes... Literally just finished the first run through, is NG1 & NG2 a massive step up as it was a struggle getting through the first run :oops:

Youll find the combat straight forward then.

Currently trying to get all the achievements on DS2 SOTFS atm, apparently need to be in NG+2 to get it for the hexes... Literally just finished the first run through, is NG1 & NG2 a massive step up as it was a struggle getting through the first run :oops:
Nah not really, as long as you're leveling you character correctly. I got the plat trophy using a strength build, greatsword and greatshield. 40 health 40 endurance 40 strength are the main ones to aim for. .
also get your equip load up so you're not fat rolling. The reason the greatsword is so good is it has a S rating in strength, at 40 str is beastly. I really didn't find it any harder, as you're so much more powerful. A couple of bosses in ng++ were a bit of a pain but not too bad. Just make sure you do all the DLC in the first playthrough as that shit is horrble in NG+

Nah not really, as long as you're leveling you character correctly. I got the plat trophy using a strength build, greatsword and greatshield. 40 health 40 endurance 40 strength are the main ones to aim for. .
also get your equip load up so you're not fat rolling. The reason the greatsword is so good is it has a S rating in strength, at 40 str is beastly. I really didn't find it any harder, as you're so much more powerful. A couple of bosses in ng++ were a bit of a pain but not too bad. Just make sure you do all the DLC in the first playthrough as that shit is horrble in NG+

Yes I've done the 3. They took me an embarrassing amount of time. Good though. Fume knight made we want to quit though :lol:

Suppose I don't have to do everything in new game + so that's a bonus. Though using 3 bonfire ascetics at the Black Gulch might bite me in the arse :oops::oops:

I'll not sidetrack this thread though... Make sure you do include Gwent on your witcher playthrough!

Yes I've done the 3. They took me an embarrassing amount of time. Good though. Fume knight made we want to quit though :lol:

Suppose I don't have to do everything in new game + so that's a bonus. Though using 3 bonfire ascetics at the Black Gulch might bite me in the arse :oops::oops:

I'll not sidetrack this thread though... Make sure you do include Gwent on your witcher playthrough!
Yeah I've just had a few games of that, it's f***ing class :D. Can't wait to start collecting all the cards. And yeah fuck the Fume Knight :evil:

Yeah I've just had a few games of that, it's f***ing class :D. Can't wait to start collecting all the cards. And yeah fuck the Fume Knight :evil:

My advice... Have a laptop/pc open and put your map into Paint and put a big X on the places you pick up cards. The game gives you absolutely no guidance on it other than the big players :lol:

Back