The Witcher 3

I’m so excited to do a full play through again when the one x arrives. I’ve completed it on PS4 so will have a clean slate in terms of achievements. Start on death march mode and it’ll probably take me 250 hours compared to the 130 it took to finish it all on the second lowest difficulty

Took me 30 hours to completely finish

All side quests and contracts as well? Good going that. I’m about 10 in and feel like I’ve just scratched the surface. Keep getting extra side quests, and once I’ve got them I’m gonna have to do them. I’ve a few notice boards in yellow and I might not even go to them!

Got about 8 new games here. Couldn't decide which one to play so starting a new game of the Witcher 3. First time I've used the Goty edition so all Achievements to get. See you all in 150 hours

Update 1 - White Orchard isn't as small as I remember. I also never realised it was Gaunter O'dimm who helps you out at the start.

No 4k update as of yet but the load times for fast travelling on the One X are non existant

Last edited:
Tried playing this when it first came out, but couldn't get into it. Had the urge to give it another go recently. Struggled again, but stuck with it and it turns out that it's just that white orchard is a bit shit. What a game after that though. Kept getting better and better. :lol: quests f***ing everywhere and none of them felt like a chore.
Don't think it's skyrim, but certainly up there. Just started in the dlc now, which is also class.
was speaking to a mate afterwards who said he got the bad ending. I would've been f***ing livid with that. :eek::lol:

On the back of a couple of the replies in here lately I checked my hour count. I'm 70 hours in and haven't finished the main story yet. I have the GOTY edition so a loooong way to go yet.

I've done two play throughs now 2nd one with the hearts of stone and blood and wine. I didn't want it to end , best game I've played on. The developers are working on a game called cyberpunk 77 or summit like that , looks epic and will be the biggest game ever made dwarfing the witcher 3

170+ hours. Trying to finish Blood and Wine so I can move on to summat else.

And can I fuck beat this last boss. Got past phase 2 just the once then arsed up phase 3. Around 20 attempts so far. I know what to do, I’m just too shit at doing it.

Tried playing this when it first came out, but couldn't get into it. Had the urge to give it another go recently. Struggled again, but stuck with it and it turns out that it's just that white orchard is a bit shit. What a game after that though. Kept getting better and better. :lol: quests f***ing everywhere and none of them felt like a chore.
Don't think it's skyrim, but certainly up there. Just started in the dlc now, which is also class.
was speaking to a mate afterwards who said he got the bad ending. I would've been f***ing livid with that. :eek::lol:

White Orchard is just a giant tutorial but when you first play it feels huge. Everyone in WO is miserable and poor so it's quite nice to get out of there :lol:

I personally reckon it's better than Skyrim although Skyrim has better RPG elements. Probably my two favourite games ever tbh

Back